doing some light buying

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#11 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:01 AM

Ken I noticed and I feel quite certain others did as well. It is as dharma has been saying for a long time; increasing volatility with sharp corrections. The PM bull wants you off his back! Gotta love this stuff! We're in the favorable season for gold and I am looking for higher PM prices into next year. Thanks for your posts. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#12 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:16 AM

lots of complacency out there imo GSR sending a warning signal today pullback in order imo

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:57 AM

love the lively conversation. darn those were some ugly key reversals yesterday! from the high in october to the low was 66 dollars , yesterdays move was 45 . so, this may have more price to shed. and you can see the miners still shedding price, even though @these #s they are making obscene profits. so, the miners are not detaching from the metals-yet obviously, nothing has changed . all the problems that existed yesterday morning still exist in spades today. and now ireland is approaching the feed bin. my hourly charts got oversold , from overbought in the morning. on many of the miner indexes. volatility anyone. now, i wait and see if hourly divergences develop. and i buy more. sinclair has posted some scenarios on his site. the fact remains qe2 is in effect. and bailing out ireland, no matter how you slice it is qe. never fight the fed ok i wont. as i have been saying for quite some time volatility is going to go off the charts. well its here. and i have to adjust my trading accordingly. clearly looking @a 10 year chart or longer, we are in a bull market even junior can see we are making higher highs . now what is your stomach capable of handling. keep your positions so you sleep @night. dont let them snake you out of your positions. clearly we have entered into the parabolic. wearing my buy cap. dharma on the 18th is an unusual astro event -both venus and jupiter go direct. they control finances and wealth.

Edited by dharma, 10 November 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

i do not own this stock frmsf Third Quarter 2010 Highlights ($CAD) Change from Q3-2009 Gross Revenue $36.1 million Up 114% Net Revenue $33.5 million Up 144% Mine Operating Earnings $16.9 million Up 307% Net Income after Taxes $10.3 million Up 458% Cash Flow Per Share (non-GAAP measure) $0.17 per share Up 279% Earnings Per Share – basic $0.11 per share Up 450% Silver Ounces Produced (excluding equivalent ounces of gold and lead) 1,823,370 ounces Ag Up 95% Silver Equivalent Production 1,920,498 eq. oz. Up 76% Silver Equivalent Ounces Sold 1,869,393 eq. oz. Up 84% Total Cash Costs per Ounce US$ 7.42 Down 14% Direct Cash Costs per Ounce US$ 5.79 Up 4% Average Revenue per Ounce sold US$ 18.57 Up 23% Cash and Cash Equivalents (as at Sept 30th) $25.5 million Up $19.6 million if you dont think these are going to catch the eye of fund managers, think again dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

after a key reversal, it is normal to trade into 50% of the previous days range dharma

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:54 PM

got doubts on direction? check this out
http://www.newyorkfe...n_schedule.html
dharma

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

dharma

Buy the rumor and sell the fact? Have no answers, just askin.

BSing away

Senor

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

senor: missed you, you left home just when the fun started.

#19 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

senor: missed you, you left home just when the fun started.

story of my life!

NO BS

Senor

#20 golden

golden

• Traders-Talk User
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

dharma

Already priced in.

Fed just about out of bullets.

Watch out below.

:o
"There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side."