#21 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:23 AM

got doubts on direction? check this out
http://www.newyorkfe...n_schedule.html
dharma

Buy the rumor and sell the fact? Have no answers, just askin.

BSing away

Senor

Welcome back! Yes, you were missed :yes: .....Don't stay away so long next time. :)

Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

the nice thing is to recognize the power of the trend. its everything. what we know is , sooner or later the trend will prevail many bailed in 08 fortunes were lost and made by the shorts(banksters). but, knowing the power of the trend, all of that is just a memory now . i have a crystal ball , which i use for my amusement. what i do know is that on weakness i am a buyer and that eventually the tide will carry my position higher. even buying the tops of 08 now are profitable. but, how many folks had that conviction? they all got taken behind the woodshed and never recovered. bulls and bears occur all the time the key is to recognize them and profit. that is rare indeed. most are pretenders. they make a correct call and the audience oohs and awes. and they too dont understand the power of the tidal wave. this whole experience is very instructive . and knowing this will carry you through your whole life. it is truly grace dharma 85% of the folks who step into the stock market lose money. they have no knowledge and no understanding of human nature. read history. sovereigns never pay. they have never paid. they either default, go down the rabbit hole. or they inflate. either way gold is going higher. out of bullets is your imagination. the gman just wants to govern. and prevail. inflicting pain and suffering is not his concern. pawns in their game.

#23 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

Added to my position in EXK this am. Now @ 2/3 full.
Peace
johngeorge

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

corrections can be long in time or short in time. the 45 slide in a day, may have been all she wrote dharma

#25 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

the nice thing is to recognize the power of the trend. its everything. what we know is , sooner or later the trend will prevail
many bailed in 08 fortunes were lost and made by the shorts(banksters). but, knowing the power of the trend, all of that is just a memory now . i have a crystal ball , which i use for my amusement. what i do know is that on weakness i am a buyer and that eventually the tide will carry my position higher. even buying the tops of 08 now are profitable. but, how many folks had that conviction? they all got taken behind the woodshed and never recovered. bulls and bears occur all the time the key is to recognize them and profit. that is rare indeed. most are pretenders. they make a correct call and the audience oohs and awes. and they too dont understand the power of the tidal wave. this whole experience is very instructive . and knowing this will carry you through your whole life. it is truly grace
dharma
85% of the folks who step into the stock market lose money. they have no knowledge and no understanding of human nature.
read history. sovereigns never pay. they have never paid. they either default, go down the rabbit hole. or they inflate. either way gold is going higher.
out of bullets is your imagination. the gman just wants to govern. and prevail. inflicting pain and suffering is not his concern. pawns in their game.

It is really not all that difficult to make big money in the capital markets. The big money is made in finding major trends in their infancy and riding them out for many years. The difficult part is having an open mind to find the trends and then having the conviction to stay with the trend for many years.

I read this everyday!

stubaby

#26 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

dharma

BSing away

Senor

Welcome back! Yes, you were missed :yes: .....Don't stay away so long next time. :)

Best to you.

Senor BS:

Look forward to hearing your perspective and ideas again!

stubaby

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

dharma

BSing away

Senor

Best to you.

Senor BS:

Look forward to hearing your perspective and ideas again!

stubaby

Gracias, I am laying low, will not fight this grande trend but there are things to be concerned about IMO. Had a great year, over 90% in cash now.

BSing away

Senor

#28 golden

golden

• Traders-Talk User
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

corrections can be long in time or short in time.
the 45 slide in a day, may have been all she wrote
dharma

This correction has a bit more to go than 45 dollars.

After tomorrows smash, taking out the recent low of 1383ish, the weekly charts will be extremely bearish.

I am now short from 1402, (1430 stop) and do not anticipate covering until we touch the 50 month EMA area,

approximately 1000ish..........

:bear:
"There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side."

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

corrections can be long in time or short in time.
the 45 slide in a day, may have been all she wrote
dharma

This correction has a bit more to go than 45 dollars.

After tomorrows smash, taking out the recent low of 1383ish, the weekly charts will be extremely bearish.

I am now short from 1402, (1430 stop) and do not anticipate covering until we touch the 50 month EMA area,

approximately 1000ish..........

:bear:

that is possible and with virtually no one expecting it and instead expecting the moon, maybe, just maybe it will happen. I remain flat.

MK

#30 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:46 AM

a grande correction here :o is always a possibility but i fear that it would portend scary things for the economy indeed like bank closures not sure why we would be given aq chance to load up at such reasonable prices care to share your thinking behind this 40% correction golden?