bottoming

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#191 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

in my trading, i dont forecast. its a bull market. so , most situations resolve themselves w/higher highs. i trade off the situations that the market presents. i buy weakness and lighten up into strength. w/broad parameters.
dharma

Very simple concept, few understand that is how to make $$$ in this game. Stepping up day to day...

Then there are forecasters and fancy technicians, I believe most don't even have to balls to put their money where their mouths are.

yes, its the way it is. riding the bull sounds easy. few will do it. and when the volatility increases , few will be ready or on board. fear /greed rules the game
http://www.gotgoldre...futures.html#tp
Bullion Banks Get Smaller in COMEX Silver Futures
dharma

#192 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

in my trading, i dont forecast. its a bull market. so , most situations resolve themselves w/higher highs. i trade off the situations that the market presents. i buy weakness and lighten up into strength. w/broad parameters.
dharma

Very simple concept, few understand that is how to make $$$ in this game. Stepping up day to day...

Then there are forecasters and fancy technicians, I believe most don't even have to balls to put their money where their mouths are.

yes, its the way it is. riding the bull sounds easy. few will do it. and when the volatility increases , few will be ready or on board. fear /greed rules the game
dharma

I have a long term gold core hold that I have held for a long while and have no intention of selling, I also have what has become a sizable position in an explorer I bought mucho shares of at an avg price of 35-40 cents and is now 1.90 (southern arc minerals), neither of these will I trade out of so I have bueno upside exposure, Everything else is mostly a trade for now unless i see grande changes in conditions.

Senor

#193 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

dharma

dharma

I have a long term gold core hold that I have held for a long while and have no intention of selling, I also have what has become a sizable position in an explorer I bought mucho shares of at an avg price of 35-40 cents and is now 1.90 (southern arc minerals), neither of these will I trade out of so I have bueno upside exposure, Everything else is mostly a trade for now unless i see grande changes in conditions.

Senor

interesting, i had held soacf also, and just took some profits.
a core is a good way to let the profits run.
my concern is taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course if we get offered sec of treasury, like hank, then its no problem :lol: :lol: :lol:
dharma

#194 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

HUI Weekly Chart showing strength here. 50 day sma holding since last year February. My target for this rally 556. Will see.

Good trading to all.
Peace
johngeorge

#195 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

Spot silver just went through $30
Peace
johngeorge