Photo

Taxes Driving the Rich Out of Rhode Island?

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#161 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:34 AM

IRS data reveals:

Taxpayers Fleeing High Tax States for Low Tax Ones...
"People move away from high tax states to low tax states. Every tax refugee is sending a powerful message to politicians," said ATR President Grover Norquist. "They are voting with their feet. Leaders in Texas and Florida are listening. New York and California are not."
That year, Democrat-run states lost a net 226,763 taxpayers, bringing with them nearly $15.7 billion in adjusted gross income (AGI). That same year, states with Republican governors gained nearly 220,000 new taxpayers, who brought more than $14.1 billion in AGI with them.
Only one-third of states with Democrat governors gained taxpayers, compared to three-fifths of states with Republican governors.

'Godfather' proposes largest tax increase in modern Chicago history...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 September 2015 - 08:39 AM.

#162 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:08 PM

I am starting to thing what is going to happen here is I am going to end up in Mexico with the company, which is fine while this burns to the ground. It's how I positioned myself by doing the hard thing. Seed is given to the sowers, I may yet stay one step ahead of the cult. I imagine things and they may happen, I have been thinking alot of establishing a sanctuary in S.A., call it praying. And then the recent webbots has been talking about S.A. becoming the desitination for the educated and professional class diaspora because they are needed and wanted there. It will really work if gold is repriced. Oh, Mckinley was executed for supporting constitutional gold currency, the mountain was renamed to lucifer in translation. Curious that Oct 1 is armstrong's peak corruption cycle. Something dramatic could happen here in Sep 13 to Oct 19 time. How that property working out for grandma on SS Cola default. Bread & Circuses: The Shady, Slimy & Corrupt World Of Taxpayer Funded Sports Stadiums Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/04/2015 - 20:00 Like pretty much everything in the modern U.S. economy, wealthy and connected people fleecing taxpayers in order to earn even greater piles of money is also the business model when it comes to sports stadiums. Many cities have tried to make voter approval mandatory before these building boondoggles get started, but in almost all cases these efforts are thwarted by a powerful coalition of businessmen and corrupt politicians. Sound familiar? Yep, it a microcosm for pretty much everything else in America these days. Political Corruption Sanctioned by Mainstream Press? Posted on September 5, 2015 by Martin Armstrong hillary_clinton_2014 The press is cleverly twisting the Hillary e-mail scandal to her benefit by narrowing their focus on what qualifies as “secret” instead of the fact that she conducted all national security business from her private e-mail server to avoid getting subpoenaed. There is no question whatsoever from a legal perspective that what Hillary did was outright criminal and conducting the business of the Secretary of State from a private server from which she then deleted 31,000 emails was at minimum obstruction of justice if not treason to the United States. What Hillary did was far more direct treason than what Edward Snowden was accused of. Even Snowden has come out and stated bluntly that others go to jail for what Hillary did. How can Hillary claim privacy when she and the Obama Administration have supported the grabbing of every email by the NSA? Why has the press not demanded the NSA turnover all the emails Hillary erased when they have everything? Where in mainstream media is our Woodward & Bernstein? Are we totally lacking anyone in the media with the guts to do what they were supposed to do? We seem to be looking at more than just the corruption of politics, it has infected the media and downgraded everything to a biased slant. The repeal of the Fairness Doctrine has steered the press into a political tool for propaganda. How about the confidential e-mails concerning Hillary’s brother who got a unique gold mining contract from Haiti after Hillary approved billions from the State Department? The press is all over Trump, desperately trying to prevent him from running, while they remain silent on the internal corruption going on in the White House. How about Joe Biden’s son getting the contract from Ukraine? Sure the press has reported such individual stories, but there is nobody putting it together to challenge Hillary or demand her banishment as they did with Richard Nixon. Can you imagine what the press would have done if Nixon said {oh yeah, I'm gonna be put on moderation}, I erased half the tapes because they were personal in my own judgment? Even Barnie Frank, who oversaw the investigation into the collapse of real estate and Fannie Mae, was deeply involved in Fannie Mae and has placed the equivalent of his ex-wife Herb Moses high up in the agency. Frank and Moses back in 1992 told the Wall Street Journal that they took pains to avoid any conflicts of interest when Frank oversaw the agency run by his effective wife. Outside of politics, a conflict of interest is broadly determined and includes one’s family. I could not accept payments from a company funneled to a family member and pretend I receive nothing. I advised on numerous takeovers and could not even have a stock account nor any family member. The real world does not work that way, but politicians exempt themselves from ethics applied to the rest of society. Trump-Pledge Where is the press with ANY integrity? This is why people are rallying behind Trump because they also do not trust the press. The more the press focus on trying to stop Trump, the more the people support him. Trump is becoming a huge protest vote and may be the only way to shake up Washington and the Press. The press’ total failure to report on these issues or family corruption not only disgraces the press, but it undermines their alleged position as a trustworthy independent check and balance. The Clinton Foundation also has their daughter involved. Stop reporting the individual issues and connect the dots.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#163 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

Illinois Exodus? Tax Killer...

“I’m getting out,” said Mallin, 67. “It’s not just the property taxes on my home; it’s all of them.” He figures his taxes in Florida, where there is no personal income tax, will be about a quarter of what he’s paying now.

In 2016, Illinois lost 37,508 people, putting the state’s population at its lowest level in nearly a decade, according to U.S. census data. It was the third consecutive year the state lost more residents than any other state.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 30 September 2017 - 07:24 PM.

#164 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

2017 will be an absolute diaspora out, it is the beauty of the 10th amendment is the self correcting natural law obliterates satanism is voting

with their feet, but

the keypoint of obama-oprah illiinois covered up by their fake news bimbos is obamacide cloward-pivon ethnic cleansing, it is around 200,000

federali schooled blacks killed in 

Chicago over 10 years. They keep chanting for more "government"

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#165 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:14 AM

Americans continue to head west...

More and more Americans are leaving the liberal, high taxed East Coast and heading west

Illinois, had the highest percent of outbound moves with 63 percent of people leaving, shortly followed by New Jersey, New York and Connecticut

After ruining their own nest and running out of other people's money, they will likely continue to spread their misery to other areas.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 03 January 2018 - 10:16 AM.