topping

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#41 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

Added to few issues myself over past two days. Still expecting higher prices before the ol' fat lady sings.

#42 wxman

wxman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:10 PM

HUI looks very similar to feb 14

http://i53.tinypic.com/2py9892.png
should be up to over 600 HUI in the next 2 weeks

I liked the way PM's were acting this am so I bought SLW, UXG, and NGD. Looking for higher prices in gold and silver. Will see. Good trading to all. :)

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:28 PM

HUI looks very similar to feb 14

http://i53.tinypic.com/2py9892.png
should be up to over 600 HUI in the next 2 weeks

I liked the way PM's were acting this am so I bought SLW, UXG, and NGD. Looking for higher prices in gold and silver. Will see. Good trading to all. :)

good to see you wxman. while i do think new highs are in store for the hui, and i do think 850 is a possibility, i think some time has to elapse from the highs that just occurred. the fractal that you highlight is quite interesting . if it is to be here and now, so be it.
i do think that this last high was stunted. and set up what looks to be a base for a larger upmove.
dharma
there are enough circumstances and situations to warrant a higher gold price.

#44 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

They've been trying to push it below $1410 a few times with no success. We know what typically comes next.
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#45 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:25 AM

They've been trying to push it below $1410 a few times with no success.

We know what typically comes next.

Yes sir....

Posted Image

#46 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

the balloon is being pushed under water, but its not staying, you are right alysomji. the silver chart has a couple of andrews pitchforks that it is working, and they are working quite well. if someone cares to post these for the silver market. they are quite revealing. all the talk of the gold bubble is done by no nothings who have missed 11years of bull market. rarely do you have a situation where cbs are buying, the fundamental backdrop supports the rise and for the most part the public in the usa is uninterested. the highs are not very far away , and oil has made new highs for this leg. whatever tricks the banksters pull out of their magic bag will only ensure the metals march to higher ground. no pause just march. i have over the years, told you how this will end. this phase 2 will end after this rise. the gold stocks w/earnings and dividends will be added to the dow. dharma just a tick on the bulls butt

Edited by dharma, 31 March 2011 - 09:32 AM.

#47 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:40 AM

the balloon is being pushed under water, but its not staying, you are right alysomji.
the silver chart has a couple of andrews pitchforks that it is working, and they are working quite well. if someone cares to post these for the silver market. they are quite revealing.
all the talk of the gold bubble is done by no nothings who have missed 11years of bull market. rarely do you have a situation where cbs are buying, the fundamental backdrop supports the rise and for the most part the public in the usa is uninterested. the highs are not very far away , and oil has made new highs for this leg. whatever tricks the banksters pull out of their magic bag will only ensure the metals march to higher ground. no pause just march.
i have over the years, told you how this will end. this phase 2 will end after this rise. the gold stocks w/earnings and dividends will be added to the dow.
dharma
just a tick on the bulls butt

Thanks always for your comments/observations. The knowledge you so generously share acquired through many years of trading these markets is invaluable. My deepest appreciation. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#48 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

the balloon is being pushed under water, but its not staying, you are right alysomji.
the silver chart has a couple of andrews pitchforks that it is working, and they are working quite well. if someone cares to post these for the silver market. they are quite revealing.
all the talk of the gold bubble is done by no nothings who have missed 11years of bull market. rarely do you have a situation where cbs are buying, the fundamental backdrop supports the rise and for the most part the public in the usa is uninterested. the highs are not very far away , and oil has made new highs for this leg. whatever tricks the banksters pull out of their magic bag will only ensure the metals march to higher ground. no pause just march.
i have over the years, told you how this will end. this phase 2 will end after this rise. the gold stocks w/earnings and dividends will be added to the dow.
dharma
just a tick on the bulls butt

Thanks always for your comments/observations. The knowledge you so generously share acquired through many years of trading these markets is invaluable. My deepest appreciation. :)

thanks jg, you are always a gentlemen.
i am watching the majors here. their strength ensures the future feeding fenzy as their shares are used in leu of fiat
dharma

#49 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

Posted Image

#50 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

weak close