I'm sharing this information only out of courtesy, mainly for the small number of posters here that actually make useful posts.
I will also mention that the S&P 500 A/D line hit a new high for the year today.
1. I give you credit for the post you made a number of months back laying out some hard data about how long this bull market might last. It was one of the best posts of the forum for the last 12 months. And if you were looking for ways to get or stay long focused, I'm sure you made money.
2. About 90% of the active posters on this site follow market breadth closely. I'm sure a high % of them check out ZBT from time to time. I know I do for both NYSE; SPX ISSUES and RUT 2000 issues. It looks like it hits about .500 as a signal over the subsequent couple weeks. If we look 3 or 6 months out, you are gonna see up because its been up for 2 years. In terms of a predictor for the next 3-6 months. I don't see it as an edge right now. Is it your assertion that you plan on being long biased SPX for the next 3-6 months based on ZBT?
3. You have made several nasty comments about various individual posters specifically and about the low quality of posts in general as of late. If you are a big trend player then post up like Atilla does with bigger macro-trend calls, back it up with sound charts/analysis, don't flip-flop, take it for 50-100 handles consistently and publicly, and I will give you props.
4. I ran into my 11th grade English teacher the other day. He can't stand me since I publicly told him he reminded me of "Kantorek" from All Quiet on the Western Front. He told me he'd never invested in the stock market before and went all in with his savings into mutual funds in January of 2009 (which he'd mentioned to me on previous occasions in early 2010, not just the other day). He looks like a genius too right now. He said "I've never had money before, but I have money now." Then he told me, "you know, I always thought you'd be a millionaire already."
5. There is a lot of market cap out there just hanging, how much juice they got left? Would you put your granny in these for the next year? Because a lot of us trade shorter term with leverage, its easy to lose site of the bigger picture. I could short IWM 80 bucks right now knowing I'd have to hold for a 6-12 months and sleep like a baby.