Photo

EPA: Boise rainwater has highest levels of radioactive material in US… 80 times amount of I-131 allowed in drinking water — “

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

This paranoia should be kept of this board. There are other boards that are dedicated to posting views on this subject. Even if noted as "OT"....There is no value for trading decisions...apart from Fib's calculation. I appreciate your frustration Bob-C..but come on ....SEVEN posts from you makes me believe you might work for FOX!!!!!!!

eminimee,

Thanks for saying that before me.

I can understand someone's enthusiasm or concern on an important subject like the nuclear fallout in Japan. But WTF ? Spamming the board with so many threads on the same issue everyday. bob-c, please for godsake stop spamming us or at least restrict yourself to one thread a day on this issue.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#32 HoseB

HoseB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:04 AM

This paranoia should be kept of this board. There are other boards that are dedicated to posting views on this subject. Even if noted as "OT"....There is no value for trading decisions...apart from Fib's calculation. I appreciate your frustration Bob-C..but come on ....SEVEN posts from you makes me believe you might work for FOX!!!!!!!

eminimee,

Thanks for saying that before me.

I can understand someone's enthusiasm or concern on an important subject like the nuclear fallout in Japan. But WTF ? Spamming the board with so many threads on the same issue everyday. bob-c, please for godsake stop spamming us or at least restrict yourself to one thread a day on this issue.

Poor me. I'm of the belief that Fox is the truth teller.... while the MSM lies and censors to promote a Leftist agenda.

Please proved a sample or two of Fox's alleged sensationalism and distortion.

TIA.
40,000 headmen couldn't make me change my mind....

#33 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:10 AM

Quite correct...ES has dumped severely from it's highs after being spooked by posts on TT.

Merely making an observation that the market has not climbed since the posts as Fib snarkily suggested. Twas your hero that suggested the market move was correlated to these posts, which was quickly followed up with your extrapolation and a quick lick :P

LOL...clever witt...but you are way off base.

#34 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

I don't consider it spamming at all. It is certainally more informative
than buy-buy-buy, or who-said-what-when, etc-etc-etc.

Thank you very much selecto. :)

Good luck on all of your trades.

Best,

Bob
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#35 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:09 AM

Hi everyone, according to a report from enenews.com, "Latest forecast has all of California under radiation threat April 6, 7 — Shows levels as high as in Japan (VIDEO)April 4th, 2011 at 07:41 AM." Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#36 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Bob - I just read the canada page - did you notice that in Oct and Nov Halifax and St John's had c.2.5 the dose as Vancouver - wonder what that is all about - I think they do have mining up there.... Historical Mobile Survey around Halifax October 2010 1.12 Historical Mobile Survey around St. John's November 2010 1.21
best,
klh

#37 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

Bob - I just read the canada page - did you notice that in Oct and Nov Halifax and St John's had c.2.5 the dose as Vancouver - wonder what that is all about - I think they do have mining up there....

Historical Mobile Survey around Halifax October 2010 1.12
Historical Mobile Survey around St. John's November 2010 1.21

Hi Karen, thanks for the information. IMHO, just like the Japanese authorities and TEPCO, the Canadian authorities are avoiding telling the public the extent of the severity of the situation.

Have a great day and good luck on your trades.

Best,

Bob

#38 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

Before we all get scared out of our wits and become paranoid, consider some "facts" > Killed so far in coal mining accidents = Thousands > Killed in Oil refinery accidents = hundreds > Killed in Auto Accidents in 2010 in USA = 37,000+ > Killed in Wind Power tower accidents = 48 > Killed by lung problems due to burning of hydrocarbons = could be in millions > Killed in civilian aircraft crashes = approaching 50,000 > Confirmed deaths in USA+Europe in nuclear power related radiation = 8 My point is if you want benefits of technology, you will have risks to go along with it. Nothing is without risk. People get killed riding bicycles. Will the Fukushima accident caused by the tsunami kill thousands worldwide? Only time will tell. But I refuse to panic over it. I am more worried about eating too much red meat, drinking more martini's than I deserve, my blood pressure & blood sugar levels, my wife's shopping bills, gas prices, and last but not the least how long this bull market will last than I am about radiation clouds across the Pacific ocean.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule