Groping kids is legal now

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

REPORT: Former Miss USA 'Sexually Molested' by TSA...

April 27, 2011
Miss America 2003, Susie Castillo, says a TSA “screener” fondled her vagina during an intrusive pat-down.
Ms. Castillo was subjected to the groping after she refused to enter a naked body scanner at the airport in Dallas, Texas.
In late 2010, the TSA put in place new procedure guidelines instructing agents to use their “palms and fingers” to “probe” airline customer bodies for hidden weapons, including breasts and other private parts.
On April 15, CNN reported that people who complain about naked body scanners and intrusive airport pat-downs will be investigated as terrorists and criminals.

Earlier this week, Janet Napolitano, head of the Department of Homeland Security, said the TSA had the authority to conduct an intrusive pat-down on a six year old girl. “Parts of the pat down, in another setting, clearly constituted the kind of inappropriate touching that, if done by anyone else, would have resulted in charges of child abuse and sexual assault. The pat down even caused the little girl to cry, her parents later said in televised interviews,” writes J. D. Heyes.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 April 2011 - 05:49 PM.

#12 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

Texas Bill Would Make Invasive TSA Pat-Downs a Felony...

"The bill would make it illegal for a security officer to intentionally touch someone's private areas -- even atop clothing -- unless they have probable cause"
Last fall the Transportation Security Administration started a new pat-down procedure.
Susie Castillo, crowned Miss USA in 2003, said she was "molested" during a pat-down last April.

Some of us think it's already illegal.
"The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause.
The Supreme Court has also ruled that certain searches and seizures violated the Fourth Amendment even when a warrant was properly granted."

Who will watch the watchers?
Posted Image

CBS reporter: 'They raped me with their hands'

Edited by Rogerdodger, 30 April 2011 - 09:51 AM.

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

TSA defends frisking of baby at KC airport...
"KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Federal officials insisted Wednesday that screeners at Kansas City International Airport were just doing their jobs when they frisked a baby, an incident that gained worldwide attention after a pastor posted a cellphone picture of the pat-down on Twitter."

Maybe they are looking for Osma's number 2! :o

Edited by Rogerdodger, 12 May 2011 - 07:37 PM.

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

Texas House Passes Bill Banning TSA Pat-Downs Of 'Anus, Sex Organ, Buttocks, Breast'...
After a brief but raucous debate, lawmakers approved the measure with little opposition — drawing applause from supporters.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 May 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#15 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

This makes me happy and sad.
Happy because I think others have joined me in boycotting the airlines until the TSA is brought under control.
Sad because business is being destroyed day by day as Atlas Shrugged continues to play out in real life.

Tulsa Airport Traffic Fell 6% Last Month
High fuel prices and steadily increasing air fares are causing airline passenger traffic to tumble at Tulsa International Airport, executives said Monday.

In April, 211,058 passengers boarded or deplaned commercial aircraft at Tulsa International, a 6.68 percent decrease compared with April 2010, and the largest year-over-year drop in passenger traffic since February’s snow storms caused a 10.33 percent decrease in passenger traffic.

http://www.tulsaworl..._0_Highfu311081

Although the "official" reason is higher ticket prices, many others are expresing my thoughts:

Omegaspin,
What the heck?
Not one mention of the abusive and unproven tactics used by the TSA when they grope your children and take nude photos of law-abiding citizens. This "security theater" is keeping Americans away from airports in droves.

rdmd,
Not to mention how absolutely dreadful the whole flying experience is these days. People don't want to fly anymore unless they have to for some reason.

jnewell,
Coincidentally, charter flights are up. Hmmm. Most people are not really as dumb as the government thinks.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 16 May 2011 - 10:10 PM.

#16 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

TSA officer arrested for stealing from suitcases...

Do the TSA agents go through the same screening as passengers each day?
I didn't think so.
They could easily pass on contraband to a terrorist.
"Security Theater" is an obnoxious show. <_<

Edited by Rogerdodger, 18 May 2011 - 09:58 PM.

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

TSA Threatens To Cancel All Flights Out Of Texas If 'Groping Bill' Passed...
"From a beacon of liberty to a checkpoint-riddled, ‘show us your papers’ Sovietized hellhole. We cannot stand idly by while the federal government resorts to mafia-style threats of financial terrorism to crush the lawful and constitutional rights of local representatives to run their own state in the way they see fit."

CHARGE: TSA Pats Down Child, Little Old Lady, Ignores Man In Arab Garb...
"I walked through … right behind me there was a grandmother — little old lady, and she was was patted down, right behind her was a little kid who was patted down. And then right behind him was a guy in Arabian dress who just walked right through. Why are we patting down grandma and kids?"
Georgia Rep. Paul Broun said on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal

Edited by Rogerdodger, 25 May 2011 - 04:22 PM.

#18 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Once again America is saved by T&A agents!

TSA agents take 6" plastic hammer from mentally disabled man...

The family was going through security when two TSA agents singled Drew Mandy out for a special pat down. Drew is severely mentally disabled. He's 29, but his parents said he has the mental capacity of a two-year-old, which made the experience that followed at metro Detroit's McNamera Terminal that much harder to deal with.

"You have got to be kidding me. I honestly felt that those two agents did not know what they were doing," Mandy told us.

Dr. Mandy claimed they asked Drew to place his feet on the yellow shoe line, something he didn't understand. They proceeded to pat his pants down, questioning the padding which was his adult diapers. When the agents asked Drew to take his hand and rub the front and back of his pants so they could swab it for explosives, his dad stepped in and tried to explain that Drew was mentally challenged.
"They said, 'Please, sir, we know what we're doing,'" Mandy said.

The TSA agents saw Drew holding a six-inch plastic hammer.
"My son carries his ball and his hammer for security. He goes everywhere with (them)," said Mandy.
"It just killed me to have to throw it away because he's been carrying this like for 20 years," Mandy said.

The TSA it seems saw the toy as a weapon.
The TSA took away one toy hammer, but they were still able to take another toy hammer on board the airplane. How did that happen?
Drew's mother, always prepared, had another one in her backpack and that already passed through security with no problem.

MAN! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 09 June 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#19 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:03 PM

Once again America is saved by T&A agents!

TSA orders woman, 95, to remove adult diaper during 45-minute security search...
Jean Weber of Destin filed a complaint with the Department of Homeland Security after her 95-year-old mother was detained and extensively searched last Saturday while trying to board a plane to fly to Michigan to be with family members during the final stages of her battle with leukemia.
Her mother, who was in a wheelchair, was asked to remove an adult diaper in order to complete a pat-down search.
“It’s something I couldn’t imagine happening on American soil,” Weber said Friday.
“Here is my mother, 95 years old, 105 pounds, barely able to stand, and then this.”
MAN! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!

The saddest part is how many of you think this is just fine.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 June 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#20 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

And we think they are crazy: Egypt general defends protester virginity tests...

TSA is trained and ready!
Bend over.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 June 2011 - 10:00 PM.