MARKET THOUGHTS Dark Cloud warning

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:50 PM

hi folks ...i felt the need for a caution signal today although we have a short term buy signal ,.. it comes under a dark cloud !

i'm not ruling out a new high for any of the major US markets as the Fed has issued a nice amount of US$$ for the next few days, but

I'm not liking something on my charts ... it tells me we are going to get a Big Crack sooner rather then later in the fall.... .yup .....the you- know- what.. kind... is developing,

and i suspect this may be come by way of a very negative event ... not sure what's out there .. but maybe its a Big Bad Mid-WEST Quake ...the kind that would

make a gateway Arch fall or California Quake
and .... or a Terror attack .

just be cautious here and avoid getting long for to long,.. with this short term buy signal under a dark cloud !

good luck to all

:bowtie:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

Well that's right up there with my astrology stuff. :lol:
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

Laden's death brought down 40 pints, this time it must be gadhaffi ~

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

Well that's right up there with my astrology stuff.

:lol:

Really ?
You can take it however you want to take it ..

but my chart work and track record over the years has been pretty amazing calling 1000 point drops in the DOW within weeks.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

Well understood from my corner.....and agreed.

#6 GreatWarrior

GreatWarrior

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

but my chart work and track record over the years has been pretty amazing calling 1000 point drops in the DOW within weeks.

Wow Dev. Are you saying the ST Long/Buy would possibly led to a crash of 1000 points in Dow?

All ears to your coming signals.

#7 gdd

gdd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

Mr Dev, thank you for posting. It is nice to be forewarned.
mrs winter

#8 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

Wow Dev. Are you saying the ST Long/Buy would possibly led to a crash of 1000 points in Dow?

All ears to your coming signals.

reading between the lines you could say that .. but i wasn't trying to be that specific.
however, even if we see a few days of gains there is more negative starting Thursday and it should start to flow into next week.
again i haven't looked at a calendar so i don't know what, why, or specifically when .. this is just an early .. warning.. in my work with
something that doesn't come along everyday.
this is something that may not show on your average radar screen .. so i thought id let my friends in on it.

anytime qdd
:bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 09 May 2011 - 03:41 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#9 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

thats very kind of you mr dev. much appreciated
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#10 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

Dev, so funny you should mention this. I'm anticipating a 'non linear event' in the coming days and have been closely watching as the Miss. crests later this week while at the same time the New Madrid fault is showing tremendous strain. There's recently been a huge increase in activity drawing a line from Baja to New Foundland and it looks like the US is about to crack open. If anybody doesn't take this serious I suggest look at the USGS earthquake maps. ubu
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.