• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

TM the 95%er :D

Didn't go unnoticed Z. Super call....as usual! :) :)
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#22 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:39 PM

WHAT'S THE HURRY!

And....

ALL THE LINES IN THERE IN MY CHART POSTED THAT YOU CAN NOT SEE? SO THAT IS WHY YOU ASKED? OR DID I GET U WRONG?

What's the "WHAT'S THE HURRY"?

Until THE LINE is tanked, nothing bears can high fives.
Posted Image

Iloli,

It appears that you don't realize this, but that free site you have does NOT correct for the 4-5 point new discount every three months with the front month contract rollling over. Thus long term LOL line will not be accurate I'm afraid. This time the sudden drop hit at the open Sunday 6/12 as they stopped reporting the June contract the Friday before and rolled to the Sept contract on Sunday at the open. So on your trendline going back to Oct or 2010, there have been 3 rollovers each dropping the bars by 4-5 point, or now by 12-15 points. Just an FYI.

Doc

#23 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

Ditto on that Z, nice 95%'er.
Got anything for tomorrow?
I'm looking for the Hurst 5 wk low next week. Could be lower lows but no targets as of yet.
Still room for an up day tomorrow, but could easily slip down the slippery slope the early AHs have started already.

Doc

#24 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

I'm looking for the Hurst 5 wk low next week. Could be lower lows but no targets as of yet.
Still room for an up day tomorrow, but could easily slip down the slippery slope the early AHs have started already.

Doc

Euro is givin' it up, leading the whole enchilada down the proverbial drain.... :devil:

Posted Image

Edited by IYB, 22 June 2011 - 06:21 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#25 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

Hey D. Nice to see you. Very nice call you made back in May.

While that pic of yours is what things will be like into the Hurst 4.5 and 9 year lows later this year, this link here kinda summarizes what we might see now...

Slip sliding away.......

Doc

#26 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:38 PM

Euro is givin' it up, leading the whole enchilada down the proverbial drain.... :devil:

That's what's happening right now. But, the Dollar's way overbought, and the Euro's way oversold. A reversal may be imminent.

We'll see....

#27 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Hey D. Nice to see you. Very nice call you made back in May.

While that pic of yours is what things will be like into the Hurst 4.5 and 9 year lows later this year, this link here kinda summarizes what we might see now...

Slip sliding away.......

Doc

Thanks Doc and likewise. Just listening to the ol' Sentinels, as always.... ;) Thanks for the Hurst update...this coming low could be a doozy.

Very nice rendition by Paul and Art. Too bad they didn't stay together. Perhaps that what what we'll be sayin' about the Euro Zone in yeas to come. :huh:

Best, D

#28 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

Doc

Hey thanks Don and Doc dynamic duo.

Yeah Doc just rolled it out tonight in fact on the blog. It is an end of day type for next cash trading day. It is a follow through probability signature but mainly for intra-day at 76% and usually ends in that direction by close to 65%. I mix it with other ones like the 95% and some others on some days to really increase the odds. It also trends so the signal could be good for several days sometimes.
So for tomorrow it has SPX with negative follow through in other words it is likely to go lower tomorrow during the day from today's low by 76% and end negative by 65%.

Also this thing I call day ranger which I put out before open then update about 10:35 and sometimes will later on if the market is in a trend day. Today I did not bother with the upside til later because the 95%er usually sells right at open 78% of the time. Well anyway it had the upper zone at 1297.25 for cash and holds price to within 5 points of these zones. Today it was 1.36 off as price reached 1298.61.

Edited by zoropb, 22 June 2011 - 08:16 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#29 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Doc

Posted Image

Eye see nothing else as such in this chart, but maybe self-fulfilled prophecy is always possible one of these days?
Posted Image

Edited by iloli, 22 June 2011 - 08:30 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#30 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

WHAT'S THE HURRY!

And....

ALL THE LINES IN THERE IN MY CHART POSTED THAT YOU CAN NOT SEE? SO THAT IS WHY YOU ASKED? OR DID I GET U WRONG?

What's the "WHAT'S THE HURRY"?

Until THE LINE is tanked, nothing bears can high fives.
Posted Image

Iloli,

It appears that you don't realize this, but that free site you have does NOT correct for the 4-5 point new discount every three months with the front month contract rollling over. Thus long term LOL line will not be accurate I'm afraid. This time the sudden drop hit at the open Sunday 6/12 as they stopped reporting the June contract the Friday before and rolled to the Sept contract on Sunday at the open. So on your trendline going back to Oct or 2010, there have been 3 rollovers each dropping the bars by 4-5 point, or now by 12-15 points. Just an FYI.

Doc

there have been 3 rollovers each dropping the bars by 4-5 point, or now by 12-15 points.

Can you prove it? TIA

Edited by iloli, 22 June 2011 - 08:34 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton