so many bears here, even recent bulls givin up

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:30 AM

on the long side and turning bearish. Senor remains long and bullish for at least a rally to 11750 give or take a bit, Senor would not be surprised if market rallies norte of year's highs in the upcoming months or early next year. And the fact that Senor is virtually a solo act el Toro actually makes senor feel bueno. It's also muy interesting to Senor that no one mentions if Naz 100 closes here, near 2302, it will close today above both it's 50 and 200-day moving averages, remember Senor's constant BS about Naz 100 "leading' the way norte - it worked bueno over the past week, does anyone even remotely think this is telling us that other averages might very well do the same thing in the weeks ahead? or is the vast majority just bearish and ignoring anything possibly bullish? Some BS to think about Senor

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:44 AM

Senor, I think Don W has been banned - otherwise you'd have company :)
best,
klh

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:49 AM

Senor,

I think Don W has been banned - otherwise you'd have company :)

well there are always the inflexible and one-way Feldon's out there, Senor is always flexible and swings both ways (please no jokes!) :o , like I said having so little company makes Senor feel pretty darn bueno about being long.

BSing away

Senor

#4 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

Shoot, I'm pretty surprised to find out that I've given up. Seems that I've become such a pariah around here in the past month that I've been thinking of starting up a pariah colony. But that would require others, and there aren't, so I'm SOL. :D

#5 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

Don't worry Senor, the bulls and bears they chase sharp price movements, and we will probably see your target before the turn, to convert them back! :purebs:

#6 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

You need to look at the polls to see how many bulls are there. Don't look at the number of threads. Either way, it doesn't matter because the few people here don't move the market in any ways. Look at the big picture.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#7 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

Senor, I was a bull since Qs were at 50. Had 57 and 16th as a target price and date. 13% later I simply have to act on it. Even if market wants to go higher, it needs to either pull back or consolidate. And it should give me enough time and clues to act on it. IMVHO

#8 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

Shoot, I'm pretty surprised to find out that I've given up. Seems that I've become such a pariah around here in the past month that I've been thinking of starting up a pariah colony. But that would require others, and there aren't, so I'm SOL. :D

Save a tent for me Spiel. B)

Btw, we sent a couple of rescue boats for Gilligan, but don't know whether he and the crew escaped or not....

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$COMPQ&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&i=p90873464001&a=242687418&r=587.png

Edited by IYB, 16 September 2011 - 12:19 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

You need to look at the polls to see how many bulls are there. Don't look at the number of threads. Either way, it doesn't matter because the few people here don't move the market in any ways. Look at the big picture.

I don't believe in or really like "polls" very much since they are opinions, I like measuring where money is actually being bet, as an amigo reported here the Rydex bear funds just a few days ago were at the highest levels in a YEAR! For those open minded that is self explanatory!

NO BS

Senor

#10 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

on the long side and turning bearish. Senor remains long and bullish for at least a rally to 11750 give or take a bit, Senor would not be surprised if market rallies norte of year's highs in the upcoming months or early next year. And the fact that Senor is virtually a solo act el Toro actually makes senor feel bueno.

It's also muy interesting to Senor that no one mentions if Naz 100 closes here, near 2302, it will close today above both it's 50 and 200-day moving averages, remember Senor's constant BS about Naz 100 "leading' the way norte - it worked bueno over the past week, does anyone even remotely think this is telling us that other averages might very well do the same thing in the weeks ahead? or is the vast majority just bearish and ignoring anything possibly bullish?

Some BS to think about

Senor

Pulled my TQQQ at 74.63, I feel good about it so far. Will likely reenter long next week, have to see what is offered. :)

Edited by gm_general, 16 September 2011 - 12:22 PM.