• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

From my last post

We are in a selling climax now...It's impossible to say where it will end. But when it ends, it will be unmistakable - a brutal reversal.

And there you go. We got that brutal reversal.

Now whether it will hold or whether it was a IT bottom or Secular bottom or cyclical bottom or a low volume dead cat bounce or a flaccid move unsupported by internals or Fed manipulation (as is associated with every upmoves :lol: ) , i will leave to others to comment on.

I still do not have a buy signal. I will post, if i get one tommorow.

Edited by NAV, 04 October 2011 - 09:09 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#2 voecklen

voecklen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

Your signals are too slow.

#3 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Yes hourly trend does not change at the top tick and bottom tick unfortunately. That's why it's called swing trading and not bottom/top picking. If you like excitement and fast action daytrade the 5-min charts. Swing trading requires a lot of patience - not for everyone.

#4 voecklen

voecklen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

You fail to understand what I said. Your signals are too slow. Simple as that. The mumbo jumbo you gave is nothing more than illusions you buy in to. The market turned long before your signal.

#5 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

LOL!!!

#6 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:30 PM

From my last post

We are in a selling climax now...It's impossible to say where it will end. But when it ends, it will be unmistakable - a brutal reversal.

...whether it was a IT bottom or Secular bottom or cyclical bottom or a low volume dead cat bounce or a flaccid move unsupported by internals or Fed manipulation (as is associated with every upmoves :lol: ) , i will leave to others to comment on.

We are in midst of a plain vanilla IT decline in a Primary Bear Market per my work. There...now others have commented. ;) Best, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#7 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

Several times in the last 2-3 years, the pattern off the big new low reversal is for the closing low to be put in the next day, but no new price low. Cash indexes. March 09 and Feb 10 were like that.

#8 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

You fail to understand what I said. Your signals are too slow. Simple as that. The mumbo jumbo you gave is nothing more than illusions you buy in to. The market turned long before your signal.

This is very constructive! Put the knock on a guy that takes the time to post his thoughts and knowledge to make what point? I bow to your knowledge now point me to an ignore button!

#9 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

The mumbo jumbo you gave is nothing more than illusions you buy in to.

Nonsense. I just replied to your statement.

The market turned long before your signal.

It always does. It always will.

We are in midst of a plain vanilla IT decline in a Primary Bear Market per my work. There...now others have commented.

IYB,

Always appreciate your views. You say it like it is ! Best

Edited by NAV, 04 October 2011 - 09:41 PM.

#10 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

This is very constructive! Put the knock on a guy that takes the time to post his thoughts and knowledge to make what point? I bow to your knowledge now point me to an ignore button!

voecklen,
Found it and done. Please waste non of the boards time posting a comment back to me as I will not see it. Good luck in your trading.

JDJ