SPX

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 sp 1123

sp 1123

• Traders-Talk User
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:47 AM

"I have explained it more than 3 times in the last one month..... Sorry, I must have missed those. I will go back and check. Sukriya (thanks) SP

#12 sp 1123

sp 1123

• Traders-Talk User
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

[quote name='vitaminm' date='Oct 6 2011, 12:45 PM' post='598720']
don't the intra day chart I posted above tell when to peel off ?

Vitamin - No.

Unfortunately, very little of what you post tells me something. Duplicate posts do not aid my comprehension either.

Thanks for your invention anyway. I was asking Nav how he operated.

SP

#13 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:58 AM

Duplicate posts do not aid my comprehension either.

That's a good one :lol:

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#14 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:01 PM

vitamin, Like your chart, thank you for posting it, I always like new tools. Using your chart alone I would not be able to see how NAV took off his profits. Adding Pivot Points would give a better clue I think. I might be opening up for an a$$ whipping here! lol :D JDJ

#15 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Unfortunately, very little of what you post tells me something............. well,then one may go back to master and learn the skill!.........and master may not reveal it's secret to one!
vitaminm

#16 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

Unfortunately, very little of what you post tells me something.............

well,then one may go back to master and learn the skill!.........and master may not reveal it's secret to one!

Thank you for the kind a$$ whipping. This one is trying and would never ask you for secrets!

#17 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:01 PM

well,then one may go back to master and learn the skill!.........and master may not reveal it's secret to one!

After careful consideration I have decided to throw a flag on the play and say that using your chart there is no way to figure out "NAV's" exit strategy or his buy signal! I think sp1123 has a good question as far as your chart is concerned in regards to NAV's post.

Kindly,
JDJ

#18 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

Why one would not take 22 points for 1/3 position by keeping 2/3 long if goal is reached?
if markets pulls back in a uptrend one may buy 1/3 position again.
Also one may look at the same chart in 15,30 mins of time frame.

spx.R@1168...1179

The posted delayed chart is a for guidance only if guru is not there when needed.

After careful consideration I have decided to throw a flag on the play and say that using your chart there is no way to figure out "NAV's" exit strategy or his buy signal! I think sp1123 has a good question as far as your chart is concerned in regards to NAV's post.

Kindly,
JDJ

vitaminm

#19 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

XX...deleted

Edited by vitaminm, 06 October 2011 - 02:19 PM.

vitaminm

#20 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:22 PM

don't the chart I posted above tell when to peel off intra day? I refer to the above statement only and the answer is NO! Do not make this or take this personal. I trade my own system and way, and I admire NAV's among others work. The question spx1123 posted was valid and your answer does not appear in the sole chart posted!