• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

Guys, take it from a very conservative sort. I know there are problems out there. I can see them. This is a Bear market. The trend is down. Yes, I didn't see crazy Beared up Sentiment either. But this is the time of the year to buy. Pick your day. You've got NAAIM at your back, but a lot less now than Friday, obviously. Selecto's CBOE:SPX tool turned up and now momentum is backing it. I'm just telling you that it'll be a miracle if at Christmas you aren't wishing you'd been doing some buying in here. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

If it is not said enough thanks MARK!!

#3 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

way to go Mark

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:03 PM

Guys, take it from a very conservative sort. I know there are problems out there. I can see them.

This is a Bear market. The trend is down. Yes, I didn't see crazy Beared up Sentiment either.

But this is the time of the year to buy. Pick your day. You've got NAAIM at your back, but a lot less now than Friday, obviously. Selecto's CBOE:SPX tool turned up and now momentum is backing it.

I'm just telling you that it'll be a miracle if at Christmas you aren't wishing you'd been doing some buying in here.

Mark

well said amigo

Senor

#5 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

I don't know about you, Senor, but I can't tell you how many times I've sat there beating my head against the wall for not being long or long enough as the market drifts higher for Christmas. If they hurt me this go round, well it'll be the first time. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#6 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,693 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

I don't know about you, Senor, but I can't tell you how many times I've sat there beating my head against the wall for not being long or long enough as the market drifts higher for Christmas. If they hurt me this go round, well it'll be the first time.

Mark

Thanks, Mark.

They will run it up until mid-December or so.

Friday's job report may represent the last hurdle to SPX 1300

#7 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

Guys, take it from a very conservative sort. I know there are problems out there. I can see them.

This is a Bear market. The trend is down. Yes, I didn't see crazy Beared up Sentiment either.

But this is the time of the year to buy. Pick your day. You've got NAAIM at your back, but a lot less now than Friday, obviously. Selecto's CBOE:SPX tool turned up and now momentum is backing it.

I'm just telling you that it'll be a miracle if at Christmas you aren't wishing you'd been doing some buying in here.

Mark

And you've got the old saying I mentioned the other day: "Buy at Thanksgiving to pay the Christmas bills." It's off to a good start.

IT

#8 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

I don't know about you, Senor, but I can't tell you how many times I've sat there beating my head against the wall for not being long or long enough as the market drifts higher for Christmas. If they hurt me this go round, well it'll be the first time.

Mark

Thanks, Mark.

They will run it up until mid-December or so.

Friday's job report may represent the last hurdle to SPX 1300

IMHO, watch ISM PMI Thursday before you even worry about NFP. EU, China contracting and below 50 now. US still above 50. If we drop below 50, watch out. We could stay above 50 as liquidity still high and US has not started any major austerity measures, just stopped helicopter dumping for now, lol.
Doc

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

Mark

si and I have the dents to prove it! :wub:

Senor

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

Boy...what a single relief rally will do to sentiment. :)

Be very careful here folks...today was NOT a good day as far as I can see.

In fact, I'm starting to get very concerned here.

But what do I know?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions