99 & 44/100%

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

So is it 99 & 44/100 % that the night - rather, morning, monkeys get all of this move?

And for you (really) fearless forecasters (you know who you are, cabelleros), are we still very high prob for a down week?

Edited by selecto, 30 November 2011 - 08:01 AM.

#2 Master Che

Master Che

• Traders-Talk User
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:00 AM

So is it 99 & 44/100 % that the night - rather, morning, monkeys got all of this move?

And for you (really) fearless forecasters (you know who you are, cabelleros), are we still very high prob for a down week?

for me this weeks price action fails to change last weeks (indicator - regarding this weeks close) price displacement
Master Che - market updates - masterchetrading@gmail.com

#3 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

Don't fight the Fed Coordinated Central Banks. :)

#4 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:24 AM

Agreed... I have been getting long over the last couple of weeks... Now 95% long... OEX 10-day Put/Call is at a yearly low... For medium term indicator this is a buy for equities. We should see this average fall for at least a week before we see a top..... Barry

#5 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

Trading around the coordinated central bankers is not possible. All the setups were there, the action this morning is obnoxious - but what can you do. Time to reassess though, hard to see profits melt away as the powers that be systematically destroy our wealth.
“be right and sit tight”

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:29 AM

no ********, they engineered another bear slaughter. really makes it hard to be in these markets at times,

Senor

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:35 AM

Nothing like crack (intervention) in after hours to change the st playing field. :lol:

Things got to be really really bad is what I am getting out of this.

We were flat waiting for cash to open. Been saying better to stay out of crack dealer hours with subscribers and wait for cash.

Edited by zoropb, 30 November 2011 - 08:36 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#8 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

no ********, they engineered another bear slaughter. really makes it hard to be in these markets at times,

Senor

I concur. This was definitely planned for maximum damage to bears.

I follow the financial news channel to get a view of how the media is portraying the situation. I've yet to see anyone the past 2 weeks say he was balls to the walls long. Some said they were long high quality dividend stocks. That's it. No one was really bullish except the Thomas Lee guy from JP Morgan. It's been 24/7 European meltdown on the news. I think the Cramer said a couple of days ago that the European crisis was in Defcon 3 and ready to blow up. All these global central banks can see positions in real-time, I can't imagine the central bank of China lower reserve requirements along with the joint action by the other central banks was done in a vacuum. It's game over for the US dollar. The global elites are going to sacrifice the US dollar to save the euro.

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

Senor

I concur. This was definitely planned for maximum damage to bears.

I follow the financial news channel to get a view of how the media is portraying the situation. I've yet to see anyone the past 2 weeks say he was balls to the walls long. Some said they were long high quality dividend stocks. That's it. No one was really bullish except the Thomas Lee guy from JP Morgan. It's been 24/7 European meltdown on the news. I think the Cramer said a couple of days ago that the European crisis was in Defcon 3 and ready to blow up. All these global central banks can see positions in real-time, I can't imagine the central bank of China lower reserve requirements along with the joint action by the other central banks was done in a vacuum. It's game over for the US dollar. The global elites are going to sacrifice the US dollar to save the euro.

another st band aide none of them have worked given a little time.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Nothing like crack (intervention) in after hours to change the st playing field. :lol:

Things got to be really really bad is what I am getting out of this.

We were flat waiting for cash to open. Been saying better to stay out of crack dealer hours with subscribers and wait for cash.

even Cramer mentioned a couple of big banks after the dollar swap news that may have been on the edge of the abyss

NO BS

Senor