• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

:huh: Could someone be trying to add votes to up coming elections ?? Joe6pack, retirement accounts, pensions, etc. ???? Just wondering-------- more OWS protests ?? A very old saying: When the Wall streeters are saying SELL - you BUY, and when they say BUY - you SELL. Has served me well. mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#12 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

Don't fight the Fed Coordinated Central Banks. :)

Nothing like crack (intervention) in after hours to change the st playing field. :lol:

Things got to be really really bad is what I am getting out of this.

We were flat waiting for cash to open. Been saying better to stay out of crack dealer hours with subscribers and wait for cash.

even Cramer mentioned a couple of big banks after the dollar swap news that may have been on the edge of the abyss

NO BS

Senor

Senor like I said things got to be really bad for them to do this here. They are just trying to slow down the fall like a "controlled" crash perhaps.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#13 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:04 AM

Well, I've had us on daily "buy" since late last week, and noted a "tradeable low" over the weekend. The only troubling thing to me are the pessimistic calls by Che and Z, analysts whom it is not wise to fade. Maybe we can all be right, tra la. :)

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:08 AM

Well, I've had us on daily "buy" since late last week, and
noted a "tradeable low" over the weekend. The only troubling
thing to me are the pessimistic calls by Che and Z, analysts
whom it is not wise to fade. Maybe we can all be right, tra la. :)

add to that Fib and IYB who are negative and whom I respect a good deal. So far the seven sentinels signal is not doing well, however we know how fast things can change in these markets.

BSing away

Senor

#15 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:12 AM

Nothing like crack (intervention) in after hours to change the st playing field. :lol:

We were flat waiting for cash to open. Been saying better to stay out of crack dealer hours with subscribers and wait for cash.

even Cramer mentioned a couple of big banks after the dollar swap news that may have been on the edge of the abyss

NO BS

Senor

I think one has to take the contrarian approach to looking at a bank like Bank of America. The crappier Bank of America looks, the more money has to be pumped into the system to lift the garbage up. The Fed can't openly bail out the banks and the Euro zone. However, the Fed will just pump everything indiscriminately. I can understand why the Fed guy Bullard was happy about MF Global going bust. This kind of news would be incredibly bullish for commodities. MF Global clients can't gun the futures up anymore. If MF Global's was still up and running, West Texas crude would probably be up $5 now.

#16 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:12 AM

la la la la la :lol:

Mike it takes central banks to skew odds. The set up historically as of Monday had us 10 of 13 times (77%) in the past heading to new lows before week was out. Those are tuff odds to fade. I only state the odds cold hard numbers no emotion. A bounce was in the cards as of Friday no doubt just how high was the question. The centrals pushed it a bit more. They seem to be losing the battle of gravity this time around in the big picture and they are desperate.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#17 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

add to that Fib and IYB who are negative and whom I respect a good deal. So far the seven sentinels signal is not doing well, however we know how fast things can change in these markets.

BSing away

Senor

I agree with you regarding fib and IYB but in my experience when they both agree, is time to take the opposidte view. Their indicators tend to be laggings. There was a modest trendline break up yesterday and it was ignored, another warning sign. Easy to be wise afterwards of course.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

la la la la la :lol:

Mike it takes central banks to skew odds. The set up historically as of Monday had us 10 of 13 times (77%) in the past heading to new lows before week was out. Those are tuff odds to fade. I only state the odds cold hard numbers no emotion. A bounce was in the cards as of Friday no doubt just how high was the question. The centrals pushed it a bit more. They seem to be losing the battle of gravity this time around in the big picture and they are desperate.

the grande question for Senor is if S&P "bounces' norte of 1292 or stops mucho lower, I think above 1292 but confidence is not bueno.

BSing away

Senor

#19 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

NO BS

Senor

A couple ??? :lol: try every stinkin one of them. Bens bailing out the freaking globe here folks. Make no mistake, derivatives were about to blow a hole from here through to china. We all know it, but were too afraid to even whisper it.
OTIS.

#20 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

Move as expected. They have the power to move the charts to make you believe what they want you to, until you are certain of what you see.