Effective Dec. 1, all Direxion Daily Bull and Bear 2x ETFs will change names, investment objectives and maintenance requirements.
While the symbols will remain the same, the names will change to show an increase from 2x to 3x leverage, as these ETFs seek daily exposure of 300% (or -300%) of each fund's respective benchmark. (Ex. Daily BRIC Bull 2x Shares will change to Daily BRIC Bull 3x Shares)
The investment objective of the below-listed ETFs will also change to include an increase in exposure to their benchmarks from 200% (or -200%) to 300% (or -300%). In turn, their maintenance requirement will increase from 75 percent to 100 percent.
The affected ETFs (with the new name reflected below) are:
· BRIL (Daily BRIC Bull 3x Shares)
· BRIS (Daily BRIC Bear 3x Shares)
· INDL (Daily India Bull 3x Shares)
· INDZ (Daily India Bear 3x Shares)
· NUGT (Daily Gold Miners Bull 3x Shares)
· DUST (Daily Gold Miners Bear 3x Shares)
· GASL (Daily Natural Gas Related Bull 3x Shares)
· GASX (Daily Natural Gas Related Bear 3x Shares)
· RETL (Daily Retail Bull 3x Shares)
· RETS (Daily Retail Bear 3x Shares)
Will Gold become DUST? (Short term)
I believe that Laundry is long term bullish in gold (to 2020) but short term concerned.
Losing the blue ma would indicate more weakness where 140-145 could be support:
Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 December 2011 - 03:38 PM.