• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#91 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

That's right, in ST these are BEARISH patterns: MEGAFONS and BEARFLAG.

http://www.traders-t...?...st&p=639774

Nov 28 2012, 03:57 PM
Nothing but algos doing its own pattern jitterbug.... to this point. A SICKLE and MEGAFON.
Posted Image

That same MEGAFON expanded, into a larger megafon and a BEARISH FLAG this morning:
Posted Image

At the same time this morning, DAX reached target with a symmetrical FAKEOUT (see red arrows) that could trigger a retrace movement inside the pattern, alongside with ES own ST bearish pattern:
Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#92 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

Let's see how that original (before expanded) MEGAFON line (center red) been used by both sides of Cliff Hangers... this would be my last post this year, go back few posts or all the way back to see how my lines foresee the up/down targets in each own timeframe. Have a great holiday and see you new next year!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#93 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Can't complete the year without the anticipated Green MEGAFON Kiss actually participated, so this IS (not 'would be') now my last post of year. LOL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#94 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Only 15 pts to reach my last SICKLE DOUBLE TOP target. But first look at latest picture:

Posted Image

All my social media got hacked recently, also I've not been updating my blog, so this swing waves board is my only public access now and looks like going to for awhile... plz bear with me, and a small Hi! but BIG GREETINGS for the new year!

iloli Way

#95 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

You are welcome to copy my lines as references for Swing Those Lines while its own time frame lasts! Friday (today) Pre-Market, after the WFC reports, I started this post. Thought it's a good time to update my last BEAR FLAG, with some morphing and alternates happened since last post, charts still remain overall BEARISH pattern indicating New Year's gap SHOULD get filled first before any greater advance to continue. With yesterday's high only 3.70 away from previous high, which also is my SICKLE DOUBLE TOP target 1374.65 (see my Dec 1st post), pulling back from here near/at top of the Green Ascending Broadening Wedge is more likely a given. Here lets look at each chart:

Last chart Jan 4th:
Posted Image

1st (30m) chart, the visually defined Regression Channel, showing in Red Bear Flag update:
Posted Image

2nd (30m) chart, the "can" formulated Regression Channel, showing in Blue Bear Flag update:
Posted Image

3rd (30m) chart, the visually defined Real Price Channels, showing in Red Bear Flag as Ascending Broadening Wedge with local channels within:
Posted Image

4th (Daily) chart, showing the Red Parallel Bear Flag, the Blue upper TL Megaphone, the Purple last SICKLE DOUBLE TOP High 1474.65 target line, and the bearish Green Ascending Broadening Wedge from Nov lows:
Posted Image

B)

#96 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

And... next chart is the follow-up (snapshot when starting this post) of my last post here and in THIS THREAD. A new local Swing Line has been generated since then, still inside the same BEAR FLAG setup. Waiting for Price BO direction and/or reactions to Purple target line.

Posted Image

BTW, I see exuberant posters everywhere now the Trans had made new high. Dow Theory or not is not the topic here. Just that the HISTORY is showing me that certain pullbacks ALWAYS follow a new high, especially AT THIS PRICE LEVEL. Be careful if must be complacent. Argue with this chart if so choose, I have nothing else to say but let my lines do the talking as always.

Posted Image

#97 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Long awaited Purple target line finally reached, and rejected in the open range. Since it's the target and potential Double Top I pointed out 47 days ago, the rejection will face serious back tests. Bull momentum came this long way usually don't just hit a steel wall. (3 red arrows showing how my local lines do the job after last chart, compare previous charts and learn) Now lets see the real battle line unfolding here...

Posted Image

#98 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

nice work!

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#99 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Avoid being redundant, pls click following FF threads for Jan 17th and 18th Purple Line development:

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=144207

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=144245

#100 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

After the last thread posted by me in SW, here are the other threads posted after that last one in Fearless Forecast Board :

(the day for me to post "if and when and for the day blah... blah...." are gone for now, please forgive if inconvenient for you, for any new posting will only be posted as a follow-up of the last posting, the ideal way of consistency)

Posted Image

So apparently the target for SPX is the RED LINE above, which is the line projecting from previous two ATHs:

Posted Image

But, since everyone is expecting that, and DJI already met its ATH. Why can't it be top around the comer? Like I predicted it will on Jan23rd that BKX will bring in fibo 38.2% and it just did that and turned down from it for 2nd day now.

Posted Image

Jan 23 2013, 10:00 PM
Since BKX already consolidating above the Red Line, BO of Blue Line will bring in 38.2 fibo next.

Posted Image