• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#111 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

Within a week of my last two posts, a reverse high made at 1686.

OK, let me update and elaborate what I said in those two posts with this chart:

Posted Image

The "Here & Now" gives STRAIGHT probabilities, I'll waste no word in my NO SPIN ZONE !

Posted Image

Until then,... (sure QE can always overwrite history anytime) have a great summer anyway!
Back to vacation...

i :lol: i
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#112 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know, I know, I'm IN vacation as my followers know that is the annual ritual case of my summertime. But whatelse can I do when Ms Market choose to turn as per my GPS regardless of MY vacation? All I can say is: I have already PRE-EMP. Did not I say "Until then..."? Until then just focus on the current SICKLE IN PROGRESS, would you please? until I come back to WORK? LOL always, your yours
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#113 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

Posted Image

#114 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:15 AM

3 PATHWAYS/CHANNELS: RED, YELLOW AND PURPLE DOWN TRENDS. SHORT EVRY LINE-REJECTION... UNTIL NEW HIGH TO DEBUNK THIS ...Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#115 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

OK, our one more installment 'swing those lines' check cashed.

Now short the first 'BANG !' line-rejection as said...

(what?! no indicators?! :o Nope, no sma, ema, nyad, macd, nymo, or eenymini, mynimo... just let Price tell us which lines draw the road map of :lol: LOL!)

Posted Image

if more lines rejected later, we know the drill, more 'BANGS !' for the buck... unless new high debunk this map.

Posted Image

Finally when we get the final 'stab down' to complete this SICKLE IN PROGRESS, I will then draw the completed SICKLE (so far no room to draw - I only use real-time chart tools, absolute NO post-production tools). Meanwhile, my step-by-step 'forecasting' started just prior to my vacation is right-on-the-money completed. Back on my vacation... until then, stay cool... B) B) B)

Posted Image

#116 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

:o

BANG! BANG!!

:lol:

Posted Image

#117 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

Rising Wedge revealed itself among Yellow Lines; headwind into the Triple Bangs, patriotic what not... bracing for at least one more "stab down" to MY SICKLE COMPLETION, albeit printer's "shock & awe" can still be psychotically effective, me just trade/tell it like it is.

Happy 4th! Great America marching on !!! :lol: :numchuk: :cheer: :banana: :flowers::lol: :lol:

Posted Image

#118 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

OK, IN ADDITION TO THE DAILY "SICKLE" PATTERN, WHICH I EXPECT ONE MORE DOWNWARD "STAB" TO COMPLETE, I FEEL NECESSARY TO SHARE THIS. I EXAMINE THE PATHS OF PRICE SINCE THE "TOP" OF 5/22, SEE WHAT THEY COULD HAVE REVEALED. SOME MARKET DYNAMICS AND DIRECTIONS WHAT NOT. (SORRY CAPS LOCK MALFUNCTION..)

FIRST CHART: WE ARE IN A LARGE "BULL FLAG" PENDING ON BREAKOUT CONFIRMATION. THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DAILY "SICKLE" AS BOTH ARE CONTINUATION OF BULL MOVES. FAIL TO BO, OR EVEN BREAKING DOWN AS RESULTS, WOULD BE EXTREMELY BEARISH.

Posted Image

SECOND CHART: 5-HOUR IS BETTER FOR THE JOB. I SEE "ONLY" THREE PATHS OR PATTERNS. FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, A SICKLE, A DOUBLE-TOP BEARISH TRIANGLE (REALLY JUST A FAILED BREAKOUT OF THE SICKLE) AND THE CURRENT BEAR FLAG IN PROGRESS.

THE SPEED AND VELOCITY AFTER BREAKING EACH PATTERN IS THE "SHOW OF FORCE" BY THE BULLS AND THE BEARS. THE CURRENT BEARFLAG'S LONG AND STEEP FLAGPOLE WILL PROVE TOUGH FOR BULLS TO OVERCOME. DUE TO THE FLAGPOLE, I READ IT AS "BEAR FLAG" (MORE RESOLUTE BEAR) THAN "RISING WEDGE" (LESS RELIABLE BEAR).

Posted Image

SO THE BIAS, BASED ON FIRST CHART, BULLISH; SECOND CHART, BEARISH. BOTH WAITING FOR RESOLUTIONS. THROUGH THESE SPECTACLES, HOPE IT'S HELPFUL IN UNDERSTANDING CORRECTLY MY SHORTER TERM GPS BIT-MAPS.

AGAIN, HAPPY 4TH, AMERICA!
(ALMOST MISTAKEN PICTURE ON TUBES AS CELEBRATING 4TH IN CAIRO TOO... :o )

#119 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

Resolved, Daily Bull flag BO overpowered shorter time frame Bear flag reverse BO- one more time TA basics rock. From July 4th on, posted 3 threads in FF covering the development:

Is Top In? (part 1)
Is Top In? (part 2)
Is Top In? (part 3)

Facing Part 4 next is bare to the dry bone simplicity.

3 options:

If price BO the Monthly/Weekly Top Line and more so taking off like a rocket again, that would mean the unprecedented QEs finally trigger the SEA CHANGE GAME. The WWIII in also unprecedented disguising style, will escalate much higher in the witnesses of the same great war Generation B again.

There's still time for other 2 options: NOT to BO; or BO and crash like '87.

Just talking charts here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#120 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Is Top In ? (Part 4)

Is Top In ? (part 5)

Is Top In ? (part infinity) :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW, UPDATES:

Bulls need BO both roofs, I won't chase the BO if indeed one was created, until maybe successfully tested to 'trade between lines', but primary still short every line-rejection until new highs debunk the plan.

Watch those lines... in futes, cash market is picture with masked, broken pixels.

This post has been edited by I Lo Li 愛樂利: Jul 9 2013, 01:55 PM

After new highs DID GET "CREATED", LOL have not been shorting; blue line 1685.65 was back tested at least 3 times, been trading between lines as planned.

1710 this week, 1714 next week, if we touch them in the time frame the odds is 98% we'll get a reversal down.

This post has been edited by I Lo Li 愛樂利: Jul 15 2013, 06:35 PM

So far either price level has been touched in its timeframe.

POWER OF I-SICKLE,...

LIKE A TORNADO!

...Ready Sunday catch Toto?

by I Lo Li 愛樂利: Jul 19 2013, 01:57 PM

Since Sunday, Toto in OZ Land was caught 3 times.

NOW, ON LATEST SITUATION ROOM'S WALL, AFTER THAT POWERFUL I-SICKLE...

Posted Image

for some line chart looked more clear?
Posted Image

Just tell it, trade it, like it is (seen).

:D