Seven Sentinels Suggest Very Big Decline This Week

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

do all these posted chart work in a real time reality?
you may ignore this chart the way other viewers did.

Why not post your chart that works?

sto?

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SPX...id=p41176550394

Vita, I request you not to post such charts that work in front of your eyes after the fact but doesn't work in reality. For example, your chart would have signalled a buy on Oct 10th, at 1196 SPX close. You take the buy signal. It signalled a sell on Nov 1st, at 1215 SPX. So, you had a total gain of 15 points? Some of the buy and sell signals overlapped.

I would test a system before posting here repeatedly!! It is easy to watch the current signal, what you need to test is 2 consecutive signals. Or develop a better exit points. If you didn't develop a better exit point, I suggest not to post that chart.

I understand what you are saying. You post your chart many times. I always wondered if that worked. So, I verified for the last 1 year. If one were to consistently take the signals your chart gave, they are to lose money. It is the nature of the chart itself. It doesn't give buy/ sell signal before much into the trend.

What works for me? I mostly post short term charts as I don't believe much in the long term charts as nobody knows what happens that farther enough. You are welcome to bookmark my charts and challenge me when they don't work. A challenge will make me sharper, a challenge wouldn't be negative in anyway. I do post long time charts sometimes. I posted AMZN, BRCM charts last if I remember. AMZN worked well, BRCM not so much. If you used both, your net equity would still be up.

Yes, charts do work, I know charts of many astute chartists here that work; if you want to know about my VST signals, I would be obliged to send a signal few times to let you know if they work. With my signal, I will also send how to play it. The last signal was a buy at 121.7$.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#22 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

So, IYB, we're up about 3% at the Tuesday close? What happened?

Slopthrop, You amaze me. You are bang on target without missing not one. If I were you, I would aim at this higher low and lower high thread http://www.traders-t...mp;#entry608054 :lol:

In markets, when a lot of people are congratulating and giving you accolades for your work,
it does not matter how sound it seems to be, time to look the other direction.