#221 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

From Beijing, with love...

http://www.chinadail...nt_14504507.htm

-tria ;)

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#222 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

as stated i have the full moon as some significant turn, i thought that it would be a low, but it could be a high. i just know it will be a turn. the 1st hour candle this am, shows us running into selling. again, keep in mind, that in about a month, we rallied 200+. keep in mind this is an election year, and last i looked the incumbent is running for reelection. i took some off the table on friday near the close. i am in a comfortable position. not interested in buying up here, a pullback will create a different situation for me, then i will be a buyer dharma

#223 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

as stated i have the full moon as some significant turn, i thought that it would be a low, but it could be a high. i just know it will be a turn. the 1st hour candle this am, shows us running into selling. again, keep in mind, that in about a month, we rallied 200+. keep in mind this is an election year, and last i looked the incumbent is running for reelection. i took some off the table on friday near the close. i am in a comfortable position. not interested in buying up here, a pullback will create a different situation for me, then i will be a buyer
dharma

dharma:

I am in "watch mode" as well - due for a corrective sequence here and it will tell a lot about what follows and when! I also watch individual issues closely during correctives to see which ones give back gains and which show relative strength. Did pick-up more Chesapeake on Friday when it finally broke that declining wedge (had to wait a LONG time it seemed, but it was worth the wait!)

http://stockcharts.c...78203&r=383.png

http://stockcharts.c...7682&r=1654.png

http://stockcharts.c...7204&r=6596.png

stubaby B)

#224 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

Die Metallwoche Interview with Egon von Greyerz January 31st, 2012
Peace
johngeorge

#225 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

stubaby - i picked some up @9,85 apparently the ceo has buying aggressively down here. sellers overwhelming buyers . looks like time for a breather. 1754 death zone . 1764 strong resistance. in the short term anything is possible. the fundamentals just keep improving for the metals. @the top it will be nothing but blue skies. dharma

Edited by dharma, 31 January 2012 - 12:10 PM.

#226 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

movement for the day seems on hold anyone notice the large W on the gold chart? powerful pattern dharma

#227 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

What about Silver – Alf Field February 1st, 2012 by goldswitzerland

LINK
Peace
johngeorge

#228 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

i have turns into the full moon, direction -i dont know. what i do see is there is stout resistance above the market here, and we are churning day to day , its easy to lose ones way. take a step back, and the sovereigns day by day accrue more debt. in other words the fundamentals for the metals gets better and better the facade that is being painted is of course the sovereigns will pay their debt oh by the way , i have a bridge that i am selling. its only a matter of time before the emperor sits butt naked. i dont have short term answers for direction here. i am positioned and waiting. its the same program every day-gold opens up , gets smacked down and recovers , and then sits the rest of the day. feb has alot of turns . i am a distance runner , not a sprinter dharma

#229 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

the board died? is it the tr? indecision? lack of interest? dharma

#230 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

the board died?
is it the tr?
indecision?
lack of interest?

dharma

I'm still around, nothing to add. Just holding my position.