The Ever Better Bargain -- Part 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Despite scoffing at the rapture for natural gas over the years...

THE EVER BETTER BARGAIN - PART 1

...been trying to find ways to get big in this sector and there may actually be a contrary way:

http://stockcharts.c...3739&r=1701.png

...and besides these pay dividends of around five percent or more...

THE CASE FOR MLP DISTRIBUTION ARISTOCRATS

Good luck and good trading. :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

Cheaper gas again...(yawn)... Possible resumption of the pipelines up trends... :) Good luck and good trading.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:34 AM

Somehow erased the chart above to am reposting it now. Especially since it look like it may actually matter.

Good luck and good trading.

http://stockcharts.c...43285&r=641.png