Signal thread for today.

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

We are currently in what I call chop suey in the signal and in cash 1291 from last signal in the am of a sell 1293.50. So officially in sell from 1293.50 When signal (I call it the float) suggest cash then one can re-enter on what ever st 5 min or less time frame or tick frame anyone uses to do so in the direction of the signal. The signal is best used this way. I will be posting here but after my subscribers get it first there may be a few min delay sometimes. Once in a while there is a draw down before a signal change usually 1 in 9 hence the use of the st frame (Iuse it this way). It does pretty well overall even just using the pure signal. Last 48 hours it ran 23.50 points both ways. Trade at your own risk (have to put that in there). Friday's tend to get silly after noon time so depending on the flow I may cut it then or not and very very very rarely will I take a weekend position. I prefer to start after Europe Opens on Monday 3 am. for the signal. Good trades guys

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 07:03 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 Om_Namah_Shivay

Om_Namah_Shivay

• Traders-Talk User
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:19 AM

We are currently in what I call chop suey in the signal and in cash 1291 from last signal in the am of a sell 1293.50. So officially in sell from 1293.50

When signal (I call it the float) suggest cash then one can re-enter on what ever st 5 min or less time frame or tick frame anyone uses to do so in the direction of the signal. The signal is best used this way. I will be posting here but after my subscribers get it first there may be a few min delay sometimes. Once in a while there is a draw down before a signal change usually 1 in 9 hence the use of the st frame (Iuse it this way). It does pretty well overall even just using the pure signal. Last 48 hours it ran 23.50 points both ways. Trade at your own risk (have to put that in there).

Friday's tend to get silly after noon time so depending on the flow I may cut it then or not and very very very rarely will I take a weekend position. I prefer to start after Europe Opens on Monday 3 am. for the signal.

Good trades guys

My system has given Counter Trend sell on short time frames. So I also sell @1290. This is a developing trade and lets see how much it yields.
This move up or down will yield decently so I m keeping dry powder to plunge.
Know the DIFFERENCE between WINNING and WINNINGS; One is KARMA and One is EGO!!!

www.bubbleshort.blogspot.in My Blog with focus on markets and "Act" of trading

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

We are currently in what I call chop suey in the signal and in cash 1291 from last signal in the am of a sell 1293.50. So officially in sell from 1293.50

When signal (I call it the float) suggest cash then one can re-enter on what ever st 5 min or less time frame or tick frame anyone uses to do so in the direction of the signal. The signal is best used this way. I will be posting here but after my subscribers get it first there may be a few min delay sometimes. Once in a while there is a draw down before a signal change usually 1 in 9 hence the use of the st frame (Iuse it this way). It does pretty well overall even just using the pure signal. Last 48 hours it ran 23.50 points both ways. Trade at your own risk (have to put that in there).

Friday's tend to get silly after noon time so depending on the flow I may cut it then or not and very very very rarely will I take a weekend position. I prefer to start after Europe Opens on Monday 3 am. for the signal.

Good trades guys

My system has given Counter Trend sell on short time frames. So I also sell @1290. This is a developing trade and lets see how much it yields.
This move up or down will yield decently so I m keeping dry powder to plunge.

ONS interesting.

I have no clue if it does or does not. I just follow this signal. If it changes in a little while to buy and then again an hour, or two, or 3 later to sell, it is what it is.

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 07:34 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

FWIW, two subscriptions I follow - pattern recognition and neural nets - are both short this morning.

#5 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:57 AM

TD sequential hit 14 yesterday which is a sell.

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:58 AM

FWIW, two subscriptions I follow - pattern recognition and neural nets - are both short this morning.

Always appreciated Don M.
I know your pattern guy usually says it night before correct? when does the neural signal? and do they ever change during the day or is it eod only?

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 08:59 AM.

#7 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

They have different models. I watch the daily trading ones, which usually call 1-2 days. Nets have been short from Wednesday, staying that way through Monday. Patterns (usually eod) sent a flash email this AM from cash close Tuesday to short this am.

Edited by selecto, 13 January 2012 - 09:12 AM.

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

They have different models. I watch the daily trading ones, which usually call 1-2 days. Nets have been short from Wednesday, staying that way through Monday. Patterns (usually eod) sent a flash email this AM from cash close Tuesday to short this am.

Interesting M. specially the neural.

#9 Om_Namah_Shivay

Om_Namah_Shivay

• Traders-Talk User
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Interesting M. specially the neural.

So how is the signal doing Zoro. Neural and fractals are interesting but can i build a auto execute algo based on them? how do i use them for programming purpose?
Know the DIFFERENCE between WINNING and WINNINGS; One is KARMA and One is EGO!!!

www.bubbleshort.blogspot.in My Blog with focus on markets and "Act" of trading

#10 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

Just tell your i-thingy to buy on "buy" sell on "sell" and flat on "cash." There's undoubtedly an app for that. :)