early recogniton

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#181 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

yesterday, in advance of the fomc, on light volume the gold bears brought the miners to the woodshed. many believe qe 3 is off the table. it may be , but not far off the table. i keep this chart in mind http://seasonalchart...s_election.html. the fed is a clandestine type organization, so they say anything, and then do what they want. all the noise , goes unnoticed by me, i wait to see what they do.
yes, jg i think that ngd is a well run mid major w/proven reserves. i like the company. i also like ckg, it is a monster size discovery run by an expert , randy riefel, who also sits on the board of gg. in the end no one will have enough of this one. it is very cheap, in spite of the 20% rise over the last couple of days
sentiment fo the miners remains @the extreme =bullish
dharma

#182 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

gold @the crossroads

dharma

#183 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

notes silver did not make lower lows , gold did gold, gdx, hui all oversold on hourlies 1659 death zone for this decline 1640 begins this price cycle. 1621 break back into the last price cycle sentiment continues to get more bullish waiting for hourly divergences. from oversold to create the structure for a good bottom have turns tomorrow and 16th is the bradley, if the market coincides w/the turn then even better dharma

#184 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

Trader Dan Norcini's Market Views Market Insights and News Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Platinum regains its premium to Gold
Complacency Index hits 45 month low in today's trade
Gold crashes through support at $1680
S&P breaks out to new 52 week high while Bonds plummet
Peace
johngeorge

#185 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

the 16th is the major bradley turn for the year. it is also the 39 calendar days from the last 39 calendar days(using 39 because it is close to the last low of 1523) -so my assumption is we are working off the square of 39. we are way oversold on the hourlies. silver so far, has not followed gold to taking out its last low=divergence. we are oversold on my hourly charts. looking for the turn to be on the 16th, =the 16 th will be the lows. +- a day or 2 . wearing my buy hat in anticipation. but not doing anything yet,,,,,,,,,, still think this is wave 2 after the 5 wave advance from the 1523 lows. .618 would be normal correction dharma

#186 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

dharma

I see spot gold bounced off 1640 this am. Looking at my above pinned daily GDX chart the $50 line represents a triple bottom so my first take is that we are seeing a bottom form. Of course, will know in the fulness of time. I too am looking to buy today. I like Chesapeake Gold and believe this is an opportunity to pick up some shares. Thanks for the updates.

Best to you :)
Peace
johngeorge

#187 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

On GDX JG, a line connecting the lows from Nov 11 lows all the way across targets 48..75 or so

#188 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

On GDX JG, a line connecting the lows from Nov 11 lows all the way across targets 48..75 or so

Thanks for the help dougie. My old eyes aren't so good anymore. :(

Best to you :)
Peace
johngeorge

#189 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

of course your method of horizontal support is probably superior anyway

#190 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

of course your method of horizontal support is probably superior anyway

:lol: :D :lol: You're a funny guy, dougie.
Peace
johngeorge