early recogniton

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#251 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,937 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

Ah - there's that little "stomach churning butterfly" aka "on the abyss again" feeling :cry: :swoon: that usually preceeds a bottom in the miners. :D Oh how I missed you!

The real question for me is "when will the miners lead again?" - sure didn't this month (HUI:Gold Ratio for March through yesterday at -10.91%).

Good news is the US Dollar appears to be putting in a "top" here.

What's that light I see 'at the end of the tunnel'?

stubaby B)

gold and silver look fine to me, it's the gold and silver stocks that are getting absolutely killed into end of Q, hitting lowest HUI/gold ratio since Dec of 08.

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 28 March 2012 - 10:27 AM.

#252 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

Ah - there's that little "stomach churning butterfly" aka "on the abyss again" feeling :cry: :swoon: that usually preceeds a bottom in the miners. :D Oh how I missed you!

The real question for me is "when will the miners lead again?" - sure didn't this month (HUI:Gold Ratio for March through yesterday at -10.91%).

stubaby B)

gold and silver look fine to me, it's the gold and silver stocks that are getting absolutely killed into end of Q, hitting lowest HUI/gold ratio since Dec of 08.

Senor

sure seems to me like the miners are being jettisoned for the price of spinach! i chart gld/hui and it is very close to the 08 lows. gld/gdx is below the 08 lows. talk about something being thrown in the gutter.
dharma

#253 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

stubaby B)

Senor

sure seems to me like the miners are being jettisoned for the price of spinach! i chart gld/hui and it is very close to the 08 lows. gld/gdx is below the 08 lows. talk about something being thrown in the gutter.
dharma

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$HUI:$GOLD&p=W&yr=15&mn=0&dy=0&i=p10072536497&a=261980388&r=53.png

#254 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

that is the bullish uno-dos, uno dos count, this bueno morning we have a bueno chance IMO to be bottoming the second dos wave BSing away Senor Bueno chance too that we are going to 1500 i would say 50:50 we need to hold 1650 you can arrange that senor?

#255 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,937 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

that is the bullish uno-dos, uno dos count, this bueno morning we have a bueno chance IMO to be bottoming the second dos wave

BSing away

Senor

Bueno chance too that we are going to 1500
i would say 50:50
we need to hold 1650
you can arrange that senor?

that is the area where my stop is at

Senor

#256 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

that is the bullish uno-dos, uno dos count, this bueno morning we have a bueno chance IMO to be bottoming the second dos wave

BSing away

Senor

we need to hold 1650

1,661 then 1,653 KEY supports here ST

#257 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

that 1650 area is too obvious a target for the contrl boyz lets see em run it

#258 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

BSing away

Senor

we need to hold 1650

1,661 then 1,653 KEY supports here ST

There's the "break" into the support range - I can count HUI completeing 5 Waves down for C - if so should see HUI turn up from today's low and reach the 500 level early next week.

stubaby

#259 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

and if not, trap door time

#260 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

There's the "break" into the support range - I can count HUI completeing 5 Waves down for C - if so should see HUI turn up from today's low and reach the 500 level early next week. stubaby [/quote] on what time frame you seeing 5 waves please?