Big Move This Week

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

It seems to me the setup on NYMO and NAMO are on a ledge and want to take another step lower...

Look a little closer at the NYMO and you'll see a divergent bottom from Thursday showing weakness by the sellers.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#22 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

Excellent Fib. Thanks very much. I use McO's in a different way than you, Tom McClellan, the textbooks, and the rest. In fact purists would call my methods "heresy". So I have a different overall short term outlook based on factors related to your #2 factor.... which dominates my timing work.

But we couldn't even have a market if we all agreed on everything. Plus we absolutely agree on the Primary Cycle and the Intermediate Term Trend..... as well as that it will be an very interesting week ahead. Very best regards and continued success, D

Don, how easy would it be to get all 7 into sell territory???

It seems to me the the bands on your BPCOMPQ are getting real tight and one good down day will change your IT view...

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#23 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:16 PM

Excellent Fib. Thanks very much. I use McO's in a different way than you, Tom McClellan, the textbooks, and the rest. In fact purists would call my methods "heresy". So I have a different overall short term outlook based on factors related to your #2 factor.... which dominates my timing work.

But we couldn't even have a market if we all agreed on everything. Plus we absolutely agree on the Primary Cycle and the Intermediate Term Trend..... as well as that it will be an very interesting week ahead. Very best regards and continued success, D

It seems to me the the bands on your BPCOMPQ are getting real tight and one good down day will change your IT view...

Absolutely true Mikey. Good read of the indicators.... one "normal" down day and we are there. That said though- I regard the current environment as kind of like 2009, where SSSS's will be very short lived - so should we get one (as soon possibly as tomorrow) - I'll treat it very conservatively and cautiously. I'll play it, but not aggressively. Fwiw. Good trading, D

Edited by IYB, 26 February 2012 - 11:17 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#24 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

It seems to me the setup on NYMO and NAMO are on a ledge and want to take another step lower...

Look a little closer at the NYMO and you'll see a divergent bottom from Thursday showing weakness by the sellers.

Fib

Posted Image

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

#25 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

predicting prices based on derivatives is a random event...it is higher prices that will pull nymo up and lower prices that will drag nymo lower..not vice versa... hence the confusion and mindless shellacking.... Trend is up but if it was so simple all trend riders would have no issues..NOT

#26 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

predicting prices based on derivatives is a random event...it is higher prices that will pull nymo up and lower prices that will drag nymo lower..not vice versa...

Derivatives? Random Event? Prices pull up and drag down the MCO?

Your lack of technical knowledge is just astounding.

Why you continue to embarrass yourself like this I'll never know.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#27 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

well FIB..if so why r u just dispensing voodoo to gullible ones..you should be cashing it in...like many paper slayers you continuously hide behind sham..why not put your positions on the board ..timestamped and all...and we will all see how good you are///

Edited by andiron, 27 February 2012 - 09:20 AM.

#28 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

why not put your positions on the board ..timestamped and all...and we will all see how good you are///

I have nothing to prove...sorry, go find some other playmate.

Fib

#29 CNSZ

CNSZ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 391 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Absolutely true Mikey. Good read of the indicators.... one "normal" down day and we are there. That said though- I regard the current environment as kind of like 2009, where SSSS's will be very short lived - so should we get one (as soon possibly as tomorrow) - I'll treat it very conservatively and cautiously. I'll play it, but not aggressively. Fwiw. Good trading, D

thanks for all the info MikeyG

#30 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

thanks for all the info MikeyG

No problem, but I have to give credit to Fib and Don...

Best to you...

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest