Think or Swim Sequential Script location

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

To respond generally to the question of where, you can find the script at TOS Sequence Counter
GLTA

Geo
Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#2 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

To respond generally to the question of where, you can find the script at TOS Sequence Counter
GLTA

Geo

Thank you Geomean, but can you please fix your link?

#3 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

Corrected Link I hope

or copy and insert in browser http://team.thinkors...nceCounter.html

#4 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

Corrected Link I hope

or copy and insert in browser http://team.thinkors...nceCounter.html

Thanks, Geomean, and for the PM. I found it on TOS.

Can you tell a bit why you like this, as opposed to Elliot Wave, etc? I'm sure part of it would be the accuracy? It got some bad reviews on Amazon.com (reviewers saying it was a bit 'mystical', and the reasoning behind it rather murky), so would be interested in your very expert viewpoint.

Market very bouyant, lends credence to your 145 target.

Thanks,

DD

#5 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hey DD TD says he developed the TDSEQ based on observation, not theory, although after it's creation some folks pointed out that the 9 was Fib 8 plus the flip and with the 4 day look back made 13, and the 13 countdown was a fib. His TD D Waves are pure fib counts and fib projections and wholely mechanical vs Elliott-- once printed they stay. His TD-Lines are mechanical as are the projections based thereon which are pure range/measured move type projections. GLTU Geo

#6 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Got it Geo. Got Jason Perl's book too so I'll do some serious studying this weekend. I also come across some of his lectures about his studies. I liked him already but I like him even more now. Now just wondering if any of his work has been translated into trade station code or will I have to do that part myself.

#7 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

Got it Geo. Got Jason Perl's book too so I'll do some serious studying this weekend. I also come across some of his lectures about his studies. I liked him already but I like him even more now. Now just wondering if any of his work has been translated into trade station code or will I have to do that part myself.

Hey RM

Enjoy! I refer to Demark's and Perl's books daily. They can be complicated but are worth the effort to master.

DeMark sold a Tradestation version of his indicators until about 2005 (as well as for a variety of other platforms) but only supports Bloomberg and COG today.

The old Tradestation package is somewhat dated. For example, the 'perfection' criteria for a TDSEQ set up has slightly changed.

GLTU

Geo

Edited by Geomean, 06 May 2012 - 07:34 AM.