Cumulative Charts - 5/25/12

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

Fib is as clear as an uncut diamond but the real problem I have with him is his unwillingness to admit to his bulllish bias.

So what? there is more than one dimension. You can be bullish Short Term and bearish Intermediate Term and still bullish on the markets Long Term.

is down 1000...2000.......3000 points ; Fib or Dave is still hinting, alluding or suggesting a soon coming bottom to go long.

Well, then you clearly do not understand his technique.

You understand so much, may be you can tell us? ;)
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#22 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Dex, what is up with your attitude overdoing it and showing - well maybe more peope should overdo and show it, unless you are caught up in some vip/celebrity world fib, always argues his case and his tone is very friendly - what more can you ask but of course the guru must be an asshol* and provide no arguments

#23 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

As traders we all do and must change our mind on any given call at a moments notice, depending on what data comes in, sometimes multiple times. I think Fib does a good job figuring out the internals, and I get help out of it, though sometimes call/timeframe can be overlooked if not read carefully, or may not be included. Since he is running a paid site, can't expect to get the whole picture here everytime. I'm mostly interested in the big turn calls that might make me see something I've overlooked.

#24 bln

bln

• Traders-Talk User
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

If you have been hanging around on the TW chat room you know. And only a minuscule part of that goes on there is shared here on TT, no wonder people interpret it wrong then missing most of the pieces.

#25 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Dex, what is up with your attitude

overdoing it and showing - well maybe more peope should overdo and show it, unless you are caught up in some vip/celebrity world

fib, always argues his case and his tone is very friendly - what more can you ask

but of course the guru must be an asshol* and provide no arguments

You will never win a pissing contest with any guru.

Now I'm being labeled as a guru?

How insulting, bigoted and dogmatic.

Fib

If you consider saying someone is "insulting, bigoted and dogmatic" as friendly we have a difference on that point.

I never said "the guru must be an asshol*" therefor there was no need to "provide no arguments".
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#26 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

If you have been hanging around on the TW chat room you know. And only a minuscule part of that goes on there is shared here on TT, no wonder people interpret it wrong then missing most of the pieces.

So, we must follow him to the TW chat room to understand his posts? So, is that what his logic of posting "BETS" chart is? :lol:

If that is his aim, then better he not post the chart. As simple as it is. :)
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#27 orange

orange

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

I guess the people failed to notice that Bets is based on weekly values. It's a longer term indicator on the health of the market. Did anyone even read the free analyses on his website? It's obviously bearish (from what I can tell)... Now I remember why I stopped coming here, too many dipshlts who don't understand context.

"When your position is underwater, average down" - Professional Trader

#28 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Fib is and has always been quality. These other im- posters are a joke and must be trying to get Fib to abandon posting. I hope Fib you don't fall into there trap. Anybody who knows markets can clearly see what you do. I have no idea the motive of these others, whatever it is, it has nothing to do with the markets. I for one appreciate what you have freely given, because I just love talking markets and opinions of all types. So don't lets these jokers discourage you.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#29 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

"insulting, bigoted and dogmatic" I will not even bring up the 'Birther issue' I have no problem with Fibs post as a matter of fact he does good work. I just wish he would state some kind of proviso that he has a bullish bias and inclination so that those who place 'faith' in his work are aware

#30 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

wow guys. You need to cut fib a break. If you do not like what he has to post or say then just ingore it, criticize it, or yet better use it as an indicator for a bottom or not. Sounds like some are taking this to a personal level and it does not have to go there. I personally like to see him as well as you keep posting what your thoughts are. And if anyone is basing his trading actions based on posts here or elsewhere then chances are he is already broke anyway. just my 2 cents.