A Cycle

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

If in doubt, I step aside. For me, there is no risk of capital. But, I don't look at oversold indicators and throw my money into the fire.

IF in doubt... So, are you in doubt now? Are you playing long, short, or not playing at all?

#12 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

If in doubt, I step aside. For me, there is no risk of capital. But, I don't look at oversold indicators and throw my money into the fire.

IF in doubt... So, are you in doubt now? Are you playing long, short, or not playing at all?

Right now, I am in 100% cash.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#13 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Do let us know by posting a new thread here when you're no longer in doubt and start playing again as soon as possible.

#14 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Do let us know by posting a new thread here when you're no longer in doubt and start playing again as soon as possible.

I won't post, Techman.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#15 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I dont always agree with Jeff, but I do on this one....Watch the dollar - this cycle is coming to a end.

http://www.growthsto...Heading-Our-Way

Poor dollar. Everyone hates it. Everyone assumes that its in a long term downtrend and it will never rise again.

And yet the dollar hasn't made a lower low since 2008. And we are still waiting for that coming collapse of the dollar.

#16 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

I won't post, Techman.

Is there a reason behind that?

#17 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

I won't post, Techman.

Because nobody except andiron posts trades in real time, I don't have to.

#18 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

I won't post, Techman.

It doesn't have to be "real time". Just post here when you're no longer in doubt and start playing again. And, it doesn't even have to be a trade. You can post your outlook, call, signal, or whatever at the end of the regular session, the next day, or even the day after that.

#19 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I won't post, Techman.

It doesn't have to be "real time". Just post here when you're no longer in doubt and start playing again. And, it doesn't even have to be a trade. You can post your outlook, call, signal, or whatever at the end of the regular session, the next day, or even the day after that.

Sure, good luck to you.

#20 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I won't post, Techman.

Sure, good luck to you.

Great. Look forward to reading the post of your next play.