A Cycle

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Geez, Techman, you're loosing it, dude. So you made a bad call, and were picked on it for that (in real time, before it was even proven to be wrong, mind you). Now you know it was a bad call. So learn from your mistake, reevaluate what you saw in your indicators that let you down and move on. Take it like a man. Happens to everyone. But if you don't learn from it, you'll never get better. No need to jump on everyone now with piddly attacks.

#22 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Geez, Techman, you're loosing it, dude.

So you made a bad call, and were picked on it for that (in real time, before it was even proven to be wrong, mind you).
Now you know it was a bad call. So learn from your mistake, reevaluate what you saw in your indicators that let you down and move on.

Take it like a man. Happens to everyone. But if you don't learn from it, you'll never get better.

No need to jump on everyone now with piddly attacks.

I thought it's a violation of this board's policy to pick on people's calls or trades. I've made a lota good calls as well as bad calls.

I'm not sue why the exchange I have with SP has anything to do with my calls and you.

#23 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

So you made a bad call, and were picked on it for that (in real time, before it was even proven to be wrong, mind you).
Now you know it was a bad call. So learn from your mistake, reevaluate what you saw in your indicators that let you down and move on.

Take it like a man. Happens to everyone. But if you don't learn from it, you'll never get better.

I thought it's a violation of this board's policy to pick on people's calls or trades. I've made a lota good calls as well as bad calls.

I'm not sue why the exchange I have with SP has anything to do with my calls and you.

Cause I feel personally responsible for you losing your marbles and going on an attack spree ;)

As I said, I called your trade bad before it went bad not after... there is a big difference.

And I'm sure you've made some good calls in the past, and I've seen you call the top as it was unfolding, but after that your indicators have let you down and your ego didn't let you admit it.

Just calm the fack down now. [bleeeep] happens. Learn from what you did wrong and move on. You are the victim of your own indicators here. Not anything else.

#24 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Cause I feel personally responsible for you losing your marbles and going on an attack spree ;)

As I said, I called your trade bad before it went bad not after... there is a big difference.

And I'm sure you've made some good calls in the past, and I've seen you call the top as it was unfolding, but after that your indicators have let you down and your ego didn't let you admit it.

Just calm the fack down now. [bleeeep] happens. Learn from what you did wrong and move on. You are the victim of your own indicators here. Not anything else.

I'm not losing my marbles. I'm actually having fun. You're the one that's out attacking.

Like I've posted in the previous thread. The market did move up till day #8 of my 1 to 10-day IT term period. I was not expecting the post-election event risk. So I was wrong about that selloff. I don't know why you continue to make it an issue.

You're the one that needs to calm down and stop attacking me.

#25 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Well, then we have a different definition of fun. We also have a different definition of IT trend :)

So please, continue making calls. I won't attack you after the fact for bad calls, I can promise you that much.

#26 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

I'm not losing my marbles. I'm actually having fun. You're the one that's out attacking.

Like I've posted in the previous thread. The market did move up till day #8 of my 1 to 10-day IT term period. I was not expecting the post-election event risk. So I was wrong about that selloff. I don't know why you continue to make it an issue.

You're the one that needs to calm down and stop attacking me.

TBH, I was actually wondering why you had to say this

Do let us know by posting a new thread here when you're no longer in doubt and start playing again as soon as possible.

Because it goes without saying that, when I feel to post and when I have no doubts, I will. Everybody here does. I didn't understand why you had to single me out there. I was offering a general opinion but I was singled out. No idea.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#27 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Well, then we have a different definition of fun. We also have a different definition of IT trend :)

So please, continue making calls. I won't attack you after the fact for bad calls, I can promise you that much.

I've repeatedly posted my terms on this forum so many times that it's not anything new. I'm not even sure why you're having such a big problem with my IT term. Like I said I promise you I will attack your call as well. And I also won't do it after the fact. Obviously, the way this has been going on, these "attacks" don't seem to be the violation of the policy here.

So do continue to make your calls while I'm having a little fun.

Edited by TechMan, 11 November 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#28 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Like I said I promise you I will attack your call as well. And I also won't do it after the fact.

If you ever see that I'm making a mistake, please feel free to point it out. I don't let my ego stand in the way of making money. I've been wrong before and I'm sure I'll be wrong at some point in the future. If you can provide a good counter argument, you bet I'll consider it seriously.
We all here learn from each other and pick up new tricks and ideas. That's the point of the forum. Not everyone is always right.
But I always appreciate contributions of all those who are willing to stick their neck out and post their TA and explanations. And if I don't agree with them for one reason or another I'm not shy about expressing my opinion, but I do always post why. And it doesn't mean I'm attacking them .

Edited by ogm, 11 November 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#29 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Like I said I promise you I will attack your call as well. And I also won't do it after the fact.

If you ever see that I'm making a mistake, please feel free to point it out. I don't let my ego stand in the way of making money. I've been wrong before and I'm sure I'll be wrong at some point in the future.
We all here learn from each other and pick up new tricks and ideas. That's the point of the forum. Not everyone is always right. But I always appreciate contributions of all those who are willing to stick their neck out and post their TA and explanations. And if I don't agree with them for one reason or each other I'm not shy about expressing my opinion, but it doesn't mean I attack them .

Then, we have a very different definition of "attack". And, I'm not the only one stating that you're going around "attacking".

I've always welcomed different opinions. Actually I like it more when there are more opinions that are different than mine. Many many posters have expressed their disagreement with my analyses in my threads. I thank them for sharing their work with us, and I keep those in mind.

This is your own quote...

And I'm a bully, as my wife tells me. And thats what bullies do.

Edited by TechMan, 11 November 2012 - 09:24 PM.

#30 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

This is your own quote...

And I'm a bully, as my wife tells me. And thats what bullies do.

Yeah :) Thats why if you decide to "attack" me, make sure you're confident enough that you can win ;) Good TA and good analysis to counteract mine will go a long way.

Edited by ogm, 11 November 2012 - 09:30 PM.