MARKET THOUGHTS ...

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#11 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

again Fib so unclear, you clearly do it well.

you are just worthless. like when i asked you to show the money flow you were braggin about as the markets were tanking into the NOV lows.

You couldn't !!! you are to full of BS most of the time.

dont bother with me because I WONT BE BOTHERED WITH YOU !

Fib what's your point?

I'm not completely throwing out the technicals just yet but here are a number of reasons why i think we shouldn't be relying on them for now.

And so it begins.

Fib

You've made it for me...it is what it is.

Fib

Edited by Mr Dev, 06 December 2012 - 10:01 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#12 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Take a deep breath and read your statement again:

"I'm not completely throwing out the technicals just yet but here are a number of reasons why i think we shouldn't be relying on them for now."

Are you sure you don't understand the point you've made and its applicable timing?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#13 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

you are wasting your time here .

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#14 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

you are wasting your time here.

I didn't know that you spoke for the board.

If anyone else agrees, let them post it now within this thread...I just need two more, and I'll leave graciously.

After all, Dev may be right here...no sense in hanging around and wasting bandwidth if I can't be useful.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#15 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

from tonights charts the last 6 days of MONEY FLOWS across the indexes are very strong .. almost to an extreme. for the SPX we've not seen this since last June July and before that Jan Feb.

so i suspect you are right ... someone is surpressing the markets based on what could happen while money is pooring in so it can SPRING higher on good news.

higher highs now likely before lower lows and maybe even new highs. im feeling much less bearish and even starting a bullish sense. which is supported by the NAMO cumm, NAUD upward crosses and

the extremes for the MOMO, which could prove a low in the markets near here since we have no volatility going on as it sits in Extreme Neg territory. .if the markets can survive this with lil to no declines and have the MOMO

exit and move thru bearish trend and into its bullish trend we should see new highs as it takes the next trip into Extreme Bullish teritory. :bowtie:

Hi Mr Dev, thanks for the heads up and your tireless efforts and excellent analysis and insights. Thanks for taking the time and effort to provide your informative charts and your understanding of the money flow and the preparations being made for the explosive advance to come.

Keep up your good work.

Best,

Bob

Edited by Bob-C, 07 December 2012 - 08:21 AM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#16 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

you are just worthless. like when i asked you to show the money flow you were braggin about as the markets were tanking into the NOV lows.

You couldn't !!! you are to full of BS most of the time.

dont bother with me because I WONT BE BOTHERED WITH YOU !

Fib what's your point?

I'm not completely throwing out the technicals just yet but here are a number of reasons why i think we shouldn't be relying on them for now.

And so it begins.

Fib

You've made it for me...it is what it is.

Fib

Mr Dev,

One thing a guru strives for is the lack of clarity. A guru wants the reader to interpret or 'read into' their pronouncements. In this way the guru can never be wrong - the reader was wrong; he misinterpreted what was written.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

One thing a guru strives for is the lack of clarity. A guru wants the reader to interpret or 'read into' their pronouncements. In this way the guru can never be wrong - the reader was wrong; he misinterpreted what was written.

If the shoe fits...

Did YOU have a question for me? I can be very clear in the answer...have been for over 10 years when asked!

All comers are welcomed.

Fib

#18 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

Well, I had a very specific question for you last night, and all you did was weasel around and not answer it. Typical. If this counts as # 2, don't let the door...

Edited by selecto, 07 December 2012 - 09:45 AM.

#19 salsabob

salsabob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

The pumpkin date for the Cliff is Dec. 31; everyone and their brother knows that. But do you know off-hand how many scheduled "working days" for the US House before said pumpkin date? Answer: just 4, all of them just next week Tu-Fri. Maybe things are going to get wound a little tight next week? :huh: Maybe great traders are sensing that and this thread is a little prescient?

Edited by salsabob, 07 December 2012 - 09:48 AM.

John Galt shrugged, outsourced to Red China and opened a hedge fund for unregulated securitized credit derivatives.

If the world didn't suck, wouldn't we all just fly off?

#20 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Well, I had a very specific question for you last night, and all you did was weasel around and not answer it.

What part of: "Remember that the McClellan Oscillator is a accelerometer of the NYAD line...the higher the reading, the longer it will take for momentum to be worked off before prices can turn in the opposite direction." dead on specific answer to your question wasn't made absolutely clear?

I didn't see a follow up question from you...am I to assume that you have very little technical knowledge when it comes to momentum and its dynamic applications to the direction of price? Do I need to take the position of being a condescending "guru" and explain every nuance to someone who has already shown great understanding in this area?

So what exactly IS your follow up question?

Fib