uno more flush?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

new session highs could very well give us cinco up from the early lows in the miner indices BSing away Senor

#12 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

these lows should get a retest in time I think but this was as good a place as any to turn and sentiment is in the toilet just ask me

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

these lows should get a retest in time I think but this was as good a place as any to turn
and sentiment is in the toilet
just ask me

the decline has beaten the livin daylights of almost any remaining bull, despair and disbelief reign supreme as they should if there is a chance of a grande bottom. Uno day at a time for sure! If a bottom is here then the trade of the year has arrived - uno day at a time once again and with stops!!!!!

BSing away

Senor

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

these lows should get a retest in time I think but this was as good a place as any to turn
just ask me

BTW IMO a "retest" would give too many a chance to buy, I'd actually prefer a V and gone, would have the fewest on board the el toro train, just uno hombre's opinion

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 06 March 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

well if this area fails then 120 area beckons. at any rate, buy em while they are cheap

#16 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

Buying the .618 retrace looks like a good bet for a trade. An obvious target looks like the 162 area (basis XAU) in the next few weeks/months. If it gets there it may be a good short if things set up. Kimston

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Buying the .618 retrace looks like a good bet for a trade. An obvious target looks like the 162 area (basis XAU) in the next few weeks/months. If it gets there it may be a good short if things set up.

Kimston

I just can't agree with that because if it rallies as high as 161 then that is really going to make this hombre think the entire correction from the dec. 2010 top at 232 is DONE. in the fullness of time

we are getting way ahead of ourselves however, I'll be thrilled with a rally to XAU 161!

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 06 March 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#18 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

just ask me

the decline has beaten the livin daylights of almost any remaining bull, despair and disbelief reign supreme as they should if there is a chance of a grande bottom. Uno day at a time for sure! If a bottom is here then the trade of the year has arrived - uno day at a time once again and with stops!!!!!

BSing away

Senor

There should be no retesting for sometime to come at least.

http://1.bp.blogspot...600/HUIlog1.png

Furthermore today's largest daily candle on GDX since Sep 13th 2012 that also comes on a day where new 4 year low were made, may mean something for a change.

-tria

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

tria: nice call on turn dates! But i seem to recall you saying a late march dip?

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

"because if it rallies as high as 161 then that is really going to make this hombre think the entire correction from the dec. 2010 top at 232 is DONE."
Why Senor?

Buying the .618 retrace looks like a good bet for a trade. An obvious target looks like the 162 area (basis XAU) in the next few weeks/months. If it gets there it may be a good short if things set up.

Kimston

I just can't agree with that because if it rallies as high as 161 then that is really going to make this hombre think the entire correction from the dec. 2010 top at 232 is DONE. in the fullness of time

we are getting way ahead of ourselves however, I'll be thrilled with a rally to XAU 161!

Senor