• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Based on my ONE BILLION YEAR CYCLE work due in +- 3 days from 3/24th 2013. Caveat: I'm just the messenger, kill me will do you no good (may harm you instead), so talk about how CYCLE CAN WORK, NOT me, OK? your intelligence is appreciated, :P
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

...and my two hundred years work says +- 1 day. same caveat applied--
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

I guess you are refering to Armstrong, he is being emotional, he some skeletons from being put jail? Cycles are interesting, I discovered something never mentioned before, they float. The phase is calculated each period, and the phase moves, and this goes on for a long time seemingly forever. So how they come down to days escapes me.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

I guess you are refering to Armstrong, he is being emotional,
he some skeletons from being put jail?

Cycles are interesting, I discovered something never mentioned before,
they float.

The phase is calculated each period, and the phase moves, and this
goes on for a long time seemingly forever. So how they
come down to days escapes me.

put this on your fridge door......june 22

snort

#5 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

snort

I know that you're referring to Bradley cycles, which are complete BS, just as the e-wave , however.... there is a Fed meeting on June 19th. And I fully expect the Fed to start giving smoke signals that they are concerned with the markets overheating and rather soon. And I'm not talking about stock markets but credit markets. CCC rated bonds yielding under 6%, Securitizations of own-to-rent real estate, and so on.. there are a lot of signs that credit markets are overheating.

Bernanke is already giving subtle signals. Even Liesman on CNBC has noticed that Bernanke has mentioned "risks" more often then at any previous time. And the FOMC statement contained concerns too.

So its coming. Can they keep pushing the parabolas right into the June FOMC ? I doubt it. Will June FOMC be a strong signal that the Fed is ready to start pulling back ? Could be.

So maybe Bradley nails it this time ;)

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

snort

I know that you're referring to Bradley cycles, which are complete BS, just as the e-wave , however.... there is a Fed meeting on June 19th. And I fully expect the Fed to start giving smoke signals that they are concerned with the markets overheating and rather soon. And I'm not talking about stock markets but credit markets. CCC rated bonds yielding under 6%, Securitizations of own-to-rent real estate, and so on.. there are a lot of signs that credit markets are overheating.

Bernanke is already giving subtle signals. Even Liesman on CNBC has noticed that Bernanke has mentioned "risks" more often then at any previous time. And the FOMC statement contained concerns too.

So its coming. Can they keep pushing the parabolas right into the June FOMC ? I doubt it. Will June FOMC be a strong signal that the Fed is ready to start pulling back ? Could be.

So maybe Bradley nails it this time ;)

>which are complete BS, just as the e-wave <....really eh.....making any money???675ono

#7 merciless

merciless

• Traders-Talk User
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Just like in 2008 the credit markets and a few other select indicators will predict the upcoming smash in equities. Couple of the signals I follow are already there. This time of year they love to suck in every last drop of pension monies :ninja: :ninja:

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Just like in 2008 the credit markets and a few other select indicators will predict the upcoming smash in equities. Couple of the signals I follow are already there. This time of year they love to suck in every last drop of pension monies :ninja: :ninja:

so where are your stops on the longs you put on in 2009

#9 PrintFaster

PrintFaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

Financials are retailers are leading right now. When the market topped the last 2 times, financials and retailers started rolling over while fewer and fewer major stocks and a few late cycle sectors kept pushing the market higher. Right now, the late cycle sectors such as energy, steel, and equipment haven't even come off the lows yet (OIH, X, CAT, etc.) So I think this market has a long way to go before it runs out of gas. We are already in the longest running period of 10-yr. yields under 2% in 50 years. Cheap money floating around for that long combined with the Fed printing like mad usually creates giant stock market and real estate bubbles, we are not even close yet.

Edited by PrintFaster, 23 March 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#10 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Financials are retailers are leading right now.

When the market topped the last 2 times, financials and retailers started rolling over while fewer and fewer major stocks and a few late cycle sectors kept pushing the market higher.

Right now, the late cycle sectors such as energy, steel, and equipment haven't even come off the lows yet (OIH, X, CAT, etc.)

So I think this market has a long way to go before it runs out of gas.

We are already in the longest running period of 10-yr. yields under 2% in 50 years.

Cheap money floating around for that long combined with the Fed printing like mad usually creates giant stock market and real estate bubbles, we are not even close yet.

Retailers aren't leading. A few are doing OK, the bulk is struggling. Even AMZN is slipping now. I was actually looking at DG , PLCE and JOSB as shorts for this weeks earnings too. Maybe will take small positions. RHT looks the best bet to me however.

If you're referring to XRT .. have you seen whats inside that thing ? Top holdings are NFLX, SFLY, RAD, BBY, AWAY etc... full of junk.

Edited by ogm, 23 March 2013 - 07:31 PM.