TOP IS IN

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Okay, no top for the stock market and stocks are at bargain prices. There will be tons of profit to make if you buy stocks at the current prices.........
Is this all your bulls trying to say?

actually bulls have been in control for over 4 years and bears continue their diatrabes.........until the bear dissappear......theres no end in sight.....675 ono.....snort

#22 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Okay, no top for the stock market and stocks are at bargain prices. There will be tons of profit to make if you buy stocks at the current prices.........

actually bulls have been in control for over 4 years and bears continue their diatrabes.........until the bear dissappear......theres no end in sight.....675 ono.....snort

This chart shows bulls could not control anything when the market had to go down during the last 3 year and it's about the time again:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SPX...id=p92283708963

Edited by redfoliage2, 24 March 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#23 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

This chart shows bulls could not control anything when the market had to go down during the last 3 year and it's about the time again:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SPX...id=p92283708963

the charts eh.... :o

#24 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Thousands of traders still determined to pick tops lately.

Lots of bears were decimated the last four years betting against:

The U.S. Consumer
The Fed
The ECB
The BoJ

Retail is leading.

Evidenced by new world record lifetime highs in RTH Friday.

[attachment=20547:rth0323.png]

Agreed. The retail stocks in the XLY, along with others in that index are RIPPING. Also, as you pointed out, the late movers haven't even started their run yet.The top picking is added fuel North, nothing more. As one excuse after another gets trotted out to confirm the top that is not happening, be it fundamentals, currency movement, foreign issues-money continues to move IN to the market.

#25 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Thousands of traders still determined to pick tops lately.

Lots of bears were decimated the last four years betting against:

The U.S. Consumer
The Fed
The ECB
The BoJ

Retail is leading.

Evidenced by new world record lifetime highs in RTH Friday.

[attachment=20547:rth0323.png]

Agreed. The retail stocks in the XLY, along with others in that index are RIPPING. Also, as you pointed out, the late movers haven't even started their run yet.The top picking is added fuel North, nothing more. As one excuse after another gets trotted out to confirm the top that is not happening, be it fundamentals, currency movement, foreign issues-money continues to move IN to the market.

The late movers are a good tell, I should keep track of those more, aside from that, people get used to the same kind of market,
so they expect more of the same, and then the market context changes, but they are already conditioned so they can't adapt.

#26 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

Cool discussion guys!

Now, let me put my VVVLT one-billion-year and 200 years cycle aside for a while and look at VST 30 min cycle target: (chart shot 3 hrs ago)

Posted Image

:D

btw, that same Purple Triangle in this Friday chart:

http://www.traders-t...?...st&p=651181

Posted Image

Edited by iloli, 24 March 2013 - 10:59 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#27 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

Posted Image

#28 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Posted Image

You got a pair of sharp headlights there driving in the deep darkness of our night!

Great to see you post same kind of chart! Isn't that amazed how much more clues a day session chart can miss?

I did not catch that "Bearish Tilt" channel before it morphed into one. You early bird did a good catch, I love it, pal! Keep up the good work!

Meanwhile it's backtesting the Purple Triangle (and the other lines in my set of lines) from above, your additional 'indicators' (compare to my pure price) should tell you how it goes.

:D

Edited by iloli, 25 March 2013 - 09:47 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hey, the moment of showdown of 'this' is coming.

The Blue Line is the "Bearish Tilt" (combine with Purple lower line) no_mind posted first to alert us all.

Posted Image

Refer to this earlier chart, 2 lines were added: top red line is pointing to Purple target 1572, and Blue line of "Bearish Tilt".

Swing those lines, before the TOP is confirmed, nothing new.

Posted Image

Edited by iloli, 25 March 2013 - 01:03 PM.

#30 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

iloli,
Thank you so much for the input and all of your posts, you've got me looking at lines more. It's fascinating how lines never die, price always seems to remember them. Here's an update.
Tom

Posted Image