38 replies to this topic

#31 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

iloli,
Thank you so much for the input and all of your posts, you've got me looking at lines more. It's fascinating how lines never die, price always seems to remember them. Here's an update.
Tom

Posted Image

Tom,

Yep, I checked after 10 hours your line still rules. You nailed that line well and made me very happy too. :lol:

It's fascinating how lines never die, price always seems to remember them. -- I couldn't say any better myself ;)

Edited by iloli, 25 March 2013 - 11:12 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#32 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hey, the moment of showdown of 'this' is coming.

The Blue Line is the "Bearish Tilt" (combine with Purple lower line) no_mind posted first to alert us all.

Posted Image

Refer to this earlier chart, 2 lines were added: top red line is pointing to Purple target 1572, and Blue line of "Bearish Tilt".

Swing those lines, before the TOP is confirmed, nothing new.

Posted Image

At posting time, while on its way to 1572, effective lines left before reaching that target (or not) reduced down to these 3 lines:

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#33 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

And kaboom! as we just bounced off the ceiling at 1559.

Posted Image

Edited by no_mind, 27 March 2013 - 05:57 AM.

#34 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

ogm, you are posting some really useful information here. Lots of actual numbers and actual stocks, which to me is better than cycles, full moon, Bradley, high tides, PMS and all other such stuff. Plz keep up the good work.

Ya ........ what HE SED

#35 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

So 3/27 passed, NO new high up to this minute. It better stay that way, I don't intend to wait another BILLION YEARS to backtest my model. :lol:

Latest and greatest chart gets a little messy, but the current "coiled up wedge" usually results "UP". That'll still fit within previous "3 Lines" effective pattern w/target 1572.

Bears remote and immediate hope is SPX cash forming this potential Inverted Roof Top, needs breakdown to play out.

That's it for now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

This is the update 15 minutes ago PRECISION chart- nailed lines to exact highs/lows, plus the 2 vertical green lines define my 3/24~3/27 TOP IS IN "window".

Backtesting the 'coiled wedge' BO or Fake Out...

Posted Image

#37 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

One last picture, for the bears, SMILE!

Posted Image

:D

Yep, like your work, ogm!

QUOTE (pdx5 @ Mar 23 2013, 06:53 PM)
ogm, you are posting some really useful information here. Lots of actual numbers and actual stocks, which to me is better than cycles, full moon, Bradley, high tides, PMS and all other such stuff. Plz keep up the good work.

Ya ........ what HE SED

#38 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

One last picture, for the bears, SMILE!

Posted Image

Yep, like your work, ogm!

QUOTE (pdx5 @ Mar 23 2013, 06:53 PM)

Ya ........ what HE SED

do me a favor.......start a new thread with these charts...appreciate it .....thanks......and clear out your pm folder please

Edited by da_cheif, 28 March 2013 - 12:40 PM.

#39 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

do me a favor.......start a new thread with these charts...appreciate it .....thanks......and clear out your pm folder please

OK, dc, my pc very slow, adobe flash and chrome fighting again causing crashes all over, see that dax chart not even connected live... tis the last of this thread anyway. Because target 1572 started in this thread, so to update here.

Also, my apology to all my blog/twitter members, as I said ever since hacker attacks, my desire of re-open social media to public's been down to subzero... wait til my phobia cured one day maybe. :angry:

Meanwhile please visit my updates in Swing Waves - LOL swing those lines; or here at FF.