• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 salsabob

salsabob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Bill Maher vs G.W. Bush

Brian Levin, director of the Center for Study of Hate and Extremism, maintained that despite the events in recent days, religious extremism isn’t only a product of Islam.

Bill Maher took issue with that claim, calling it “liberal bullsh*t” and said there was no comparison.

“You know what, yeah, yeah,” Maher said. “You know what — that’s liberal bullsh*t right there … they’re not as dangerous. I mean there’s only one faith, for example, that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the prophet. There’s only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith. An ex-Muslim is a very dangerous thing. Talk to Salman Rushdie after the show about Christian versus Islam. So you know, I’m just saying let’s keep it real.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2RJd1jAIk

"Islam is a religion of peace."
GW Bush

“The Future of the Global Muslim Population” projects that the number of Muslims in the world is set to double from 1.1billion in 1990 to 2.2 billion in 2030.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.../#ixzz2RJgUoolt

Now go change your underpants.
John Galt shrugged, outsourced to Red China and opened a hedge fund for unregulated securitized credit derivatives.

If the world didn't suck, wouldn't we all just fly off?

#12 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Tzhokhar Tsarnaevso, made these shocking statements on CNN tonight:

“If they are going to kill him. I don’t care. My oldest sone is killed, so I don’t care. I don’t care if my youngest son is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And, I don’t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu Akbar!“

http://www.thegatewa...hu-akbar-video/
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#13 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Now go change your underpants.

I'm going to change my religion.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#14 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home

http://bostonherald....elfare_benefits
-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#15 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Feds Won't Say if Tsarnaevs Had Gov't-Funded Phones

On Thursday, the Boston Herald reported that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) refused to answer questions about whether Boston terror suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had a government-paid cellphone because of privacy laws.

Privacy for dead terrorists and no transparency for taxpayer dollars.

http://www.breitbart...se-Obama-Phones
-- -

#16 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

Feds Won't Say if Tsarnaevs Had Gov't-Funded Phones

On Thursday, the Boston Herald reported that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) refused to answer questions about whether Boston terror suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had a government-paid cellphone because of privacy laws.

Privacy for dead terrorists and no transparency for taxpayer dollars.

http://www.breitbart...se-Obama-Phones

Stocks

Its all religions.

Christians were those that slaughtered and tortured once. Yes now its mostly Moslems. Tomorrow some other religion.

Of course most now are Moslems, but a minority.

It was the Moslem community that reported the train bomber in Canada!

Without religion the world would be a far better place.

As long as irrational thought is encouraged, expect irrational actions.

Pity Jefferson didn't have a bigger impact on US ideas.

#17 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Tzhokhar Tsarnaevso, made these shocking statements on CNN tonight:

“If they are going to kill him. I don’t care. My oldest sone is killed, so I don’t care. I don’t care if my youngest son is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And, I don’t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu Akbar!“

Boston and the Infantilism of Jihad Denial

For that’s the problem, in essence: these people (jihad deniers) are missing certain working parts that are essential components of the civilized adult. First of all, they lack the imaginative capacity, and the sense of identification with their own country, to understand that the bombing in Boston wasn’t just an attack on the three people who died and the dozens others who were wounded, but was, in fact, an attack on them – and on their families and friends, their very lives, their children’s future. For all their mockery of America’s idea of itself as a “protected zone,” their supposed empathy for the jihadists is a luxury in which they’re able to indulge precisely because they think of themselves, consciously or not, as living in a “protected zone.” Like any baby in a crib, they feel safe, cocooned, impregnable – yet they don’t realize that the reason for this feeling of safety is that they’ve spent their lives in a country where the cops and the military have protected them from, well, people like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Like any child, they accept this protection as their due, their right. They take it for granted. But they don’t think of themselves as having any responsibility that accompanies this right – for example, a responsibility as citizens to the safety and well-being of the American people as a whole. No, as far as they can see, their only responsibility is to themselves. Indeed, if they can’t wrap their minds around the reality of the murderers’ dedication to the idea of jihad, and thus (in many cases) reject the possibility that it was indeed jihad that drove the Tsarnaevs to commit their heinous acts, it’s because they themselves don’t know what it means to be dedicated to anything outside of themselves – and to the preservation of their own self-image as sensitive, caring people who are too evolved to hate.

http://frontpagemag....f-jihad-denial/

Edited by stocks, 29 April 2013 - 05:37 AM.

-- -

#18 salsabob

salsabob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Boston and the Infantilism of Jihad Denial

For that’s the problem, in essence: these people (jihad deniers) are missing certain working parts that are essential components of the civilized adult. First of all, they lack the imaginative capacity, and the sense of identification with their own country, to understand that the bombing in Boston wasn’t just an attack on the three people who died and the dozens others who were wounded, but was, in fact, an attack on them – and on their families and friends, their very lives, their children’s future. For all their mockery of America’s idea of itself as a “protected zone,” their supposed empathy for the jihadists is a luxury in which they’re able to indulge precisely because they think of themselves, consciously or not, as living in a “protected zone.” Like any baby in a crib, they feel safe, cocooned, impregnable – yet they don’t realize that the reason for this feeling of safety is that they’ve spent their lives in a country where the cops and the military have protected them from, well, people like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Like any child, they accept this protection as their due, their right. They take it for granted. But they don’t think of themselves as having any responsibility that accompanies this right – for example, a responsibility as citizens to the safety and well-being of the American people as a whole. No, as far as they can see, their only responsibility is to themselves. Indeed, if they can’t wrap their minds around the reality of the murderers’ dedication to the idea of jihad, and thus (in many cases) reject the possibility that it was indeed jihad that drove the Tsarnaevs to commit their heinous acts, it’s because they themselves don’t know what it means to be dedicated to anything outside of themselves – and to the preservation of their own self-image as sensitive, caring people who are too evolved to hate.

If you want to experiene real personal fear, turn off the computer, leave your parent's basement, and go find a girlfriend.

You'll thank me for it. :banana:
John Galt shrugged, outsourced to Red China and opened a hedge fund for unregulated securitized credit derivatives.

If the world didn't suck, wouldn't we all just fly off?

#19 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

It all stems from the 'victim' thought of the 60's. The criminal/drug addict was a victim of some wrong in the past. If society can identify that wrong and correct it, it can avoid making more criminals in the future.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#20 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

The Media Makes Celebrities of Terrorists

The media's coverage is weighed down by its old fetish of murder as celebrity. The media covers murderers and celebrities in the same way. It writes exhaustively about them, but rarely meaningfully. The murderer, like the celebrity, is famous for being famous. And fame clips context and suppresses meaning. It becomes its own reference. A thing is famous for being known. It is known for being famous. It enters the common language as a reference. A metaphor.

In the case of the Tsarnaevs, the surface coverage, the endless rounds of interviews with friends and relatives, with anyone who ever met them or retweeted them, is mandatory because it avoids the more difficult question of why they killed.
Prisons are full of 300 pound men who beat their 90 pound wives to death in self-defense and spree killers who felt bullied and misunderstood and defended themselves with killing sprees. The kind of evil we see in movies, the serial killer who gleefully whisper about demonic pacts and the joy of killing, are a rarity. Even human monsters are human. They explain things in terms of their egos. They are always defending themselves against some form of oppression and looking for someone to sympathize with their outrage.

Muslim terrorists are no different.

Why did Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev detonate bombs at the Boston Marathon? They were engaged in an old disagreement over political systems. Terrorists of the left set off bombs to force a political revolution. Their Islamist fellow-travelers are doing the same thing. Dig away enough of the trappings of the celebrity murderer and you come to the ideas buried underneath all the rubble.

Read more: http://www.americant...l#ixzz2S7yQx5W5
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
-- -