• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

"the content posted at the link you show is worthless"

...my focus is on the book Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory not the website...obviously you missed the point...it is always interesting when one can rationalize criticism without reviewing or understanding the very substance of the matter he is critical of...
B)

thanks for this...it just more believable when known in advance...especially when someone nails it to the day. Just sayin...

#12 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

thanks for this...it just more believable when known in advance...especially when someone nails it to the day. Just sayin...

Good point! The prediction business is a fool's game. I guarantee that Mr. Cowan's next prediction will be dead wrong. That's my prediction, and I don't need to read Mr. Cowan's theory to know it's true.

KMB

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.

#13 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Good point! The prediction business is a fool's game. I guarantee that Mr. Cowan's next prediction will be dead wrong. That's my prediction, and I don't need to read Mr. Cowan's theory to know it's true.

KMB

kssmibotm is another stellar contributor to this forum

#14 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

KMB

kssmibotm is another stellar contributor to this forum

Thanks for the recognition of my stellar contributions! ;)

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.

#15 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

Looks like good stuff to me. His analysis aligns with mine regarding the potential for a major top in 2013, though I arrive at it with entirely different price and time projection methodologies. See thread regarding generational top on swing waves board. Nothing is certain, but I think it's a pretty high probability. Kimston

#16 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

Very nice work Kim. Thank you for sharing.

#17 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:08 AM

"This cycle is due to return again in 2013 with even more profound consequences"

Kimston...thank you for your valuable contributions to this forum...sending you a PM...enjoy! B)