RARE

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

thanx to you as well tm :) This is an interesting setup with great downside potential, but it can of course fail and not materialize. In this setup we have a lot of buy-signals, pulling in all bulls. And the missing/last signal was breaking the falling trendline in SPX/DOW. If there are no more buyers up here, we will roll over in 1-2 days, and can fall below the recent low. otherwise we probably go up to set a marginally higher high, before we get the next potential bigger sell-setup. The latter would be similar to 2011 after the Japan-quake

#22 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

the setup is ripe for Norway today we had the first close just above 50MA my equal weighted index was in red, and so the Advance-decline data And my scenarios are pretty much in phase suggesting the next decline begins Tuesday or Wednesday -unless something else is going on :) --- pretty high p/c-ratio today in US?

Edited by bigbud, 08 July 2013 - 10:19 AM.

#23 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

the setup is ripe for Norway today
we had the first close just above 50MA
my equal weighted index was in red, and so the Advance-decline data

And my scenarios are pretty much in phase suggesting the next decline begins Tuesday or Wednesday
-unless something else is going on :)

---
pretty high p/c-ratio today in US?

so whats ur ewave count on the norway index

#24 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

ewave= elliot wave? have no idea, dont use it :) But i do often look after ABC-patterns, and if my setup is correct, then the SPX 1560 low was A, and now we are close to top-B, before C-down. Same for Norway of course :) The normal bullish pattern is a 3-4 week ABC-correction. And SPX has done such one. But if this is a higher degree of correction, it was just the first phase. WeŽll see... first we need to see some signs of topping and breaking support. My ~1month solar cycle i bearish, and today is new moon And last weeks major geomagnetic storm projects a top just around today-tomorrow.

#25 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

ewave= elliot wave?
have no idea, dont use it :)

But i do often look after ABC-patterns, and if my setup is correct, then the SPX 1560 low was A, and now we are close to top-B, before C-down. Same for Norway of course :)

The normal bullish pattern is a 3-4 week ABC-correction. And SPX has done such one.
But if this is a higher degree of correction, it was just the first phase.

WeŽll see... first we need to see some signs of topping and breaking support.
My ~1month solar cycle i bearish, and today is new moon
And last weeks major geomagnetic storm projects a top just around today-tomorrow.

>ewave= elliot wave?have no idea, dont use it<.....to bad because without knowlege of it you will just spin your wheels.. ewave and fibinocci is what the floor traders, exchange insiders and the back rooms of the wire houses use.....allways have

#26 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

I use mainly wavelets, in combination with the solar cycles

For SPX this is my big ABC since 2009
Posted Image

Edited by bigbud, 08 July 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#27 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

I use mainly wavelets, in combination with the solar cycles

For SPX this is my big ABC since 2009
Posted Image

and how long have you been doing this?

#28 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I am just kind to share it may be right, it may be wrong, and it may inspire Here at solar maximum there is a historical bias for a weak stockmarket. But that didnt stop the 1929-rally... so teoretically it could happen again :)

#29 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

388 Nasdaq new highs today, according to the preliminary WSJ data, matched the high of 4/15/2010. And, somehow the NDX managed to pick up a few points to close in positive territory today. That makes it only the 4th time since 1997 the NDX has ever had at least 9 consecutive up-days. More later...

#30 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

388 Nasdaq new highs today, according to the preliminary WSJ data, matched the high of 4/15/2010.

And, somehow the NDX managed to pick up a few points to close in positive territory today. That makes it only the 4th time since 1997 the NDX has ever had at least 9 consecutive up-days.

More later...

...twas just a small taste of whats coming..... ;)

heres even a bigger taste.....

http://finance.yahoo...urce=undefined;