• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

Truly, this is a game of musical chairs, or 'hot potato', because whoever is the last one holding a bag of dollars, which won't be able to buy that person even a hot cup of coffee in a few years, will be the BIGGEST LOSER !

Ironically, these dollars should be spent, and lent, faster than a supersonic boom, so you don't get stuck holding them, but instead the velocity of money keeps declining at an incredibly amazing rate.

All the fiat parked in banks as so called 'reserves' is essentially a perfect representation for DEAD MONEY. Its done. Fini. Kaput.

It can't be lent out, and its a fake place holder to make IT LOOK LIKE, the banks aren't insolvent, but all 8000 of them actually ARE INSOLVENT.

Amazes me to this day, that so many people don't get that.

There's NOT EVER going to be a run on the bank, because who the hell wants worthless fiat US dollars ???

Seriously, I would either spend them as fast as I get them, or convert them to hard assets, or exchange them quickly for some other non-western based currency.

Do something with all that cash !
Pay off your house mortgage.
Buy some super high mileage cars.
Pay off any and every cent of debt.
Buy some under-valued property that can be rented out, such as a foreclosure.

Farm land is heavily over priced right now, and has been for 20 years, so I wouldn't go there.

This article is a good one, but why does anyone need to read an article to know the dollars they are holding are worthless pieces of trash. They are IOU's that will never be paid back. Nice to hold them now, or for a few days, but ABSOLUTELY nobody knows, when the jig is going to be up, and those dollars suddenly can barely buy you a cup of coffee.

When it happens this time (hyper-inflationary collapse) its going to be one heck of a doozy, since its a reserve currency, and its so widely held, and the infinity printing press that Ben has run, and blown so many bubbles that he is just about out of hot air to blow any more. Figuratively, and probably literally. He's pre-corpse.

http://www.bullionbu...ready-worthless
OTIS.