2 replies to this topic

#1 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

...is now available.
Daily Updates

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

thx - yes much weaker this am - wow - as you say, **ES dropping below ~1675 will open the gate for a trip to ~1650** **An H&S breakdown in progress?** maybe and maybe a bounce right here at 1666 - but looks like this is where the distribution was leading to - timing a little odd given the opex - but the options guys can add color i hope. ISEE indexes # was not very negative, nor were MAs of totals extended high - every time is different....
best,
klh

#3 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

thx - yes much weaker this am - wow - as you say,
**ES dropping below ~1675 will open the gate for a trip to ~1650**
**An H&S breakdown in progress?**

maybe and maybe a bounce right here at 1666 - but looks like this is where the distribution was leading to -
timing a little odd given the opex - but the options guys can add color i hope. ISEE indexes # was not very negative, nor were MAs of totals extended high - every time is different....

Since both ST setups are in sell mode, there is less hope for a gap fill. But again this is OPEX week and big POMO today and tomorrow. Let's see.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.