Don't feed the

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Kraken! :lol: K4 at 9.6 to 1 So, for anyone that held against it here is the reminder 1664+-3. Its ok to do quick day trades against it but then this happens eventually like last one and all the others. I made 5 trades today all small scalps 4 wins 1 loss net 2pts, Not sexy but adds up. Was not going to go against the kraken or the bid that was under the market today except for some spots, told members to be quick and take profit fast today just before the lows this am after I said uh oh here. Of course now they release the Kraken in start of Asia. Once in a blue moon they do this and I got to be reading. :lol: I wonder if we bounce it before the K4 tonight meet cash or hit it and then meet cash.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 Bearingly

Bearingly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Kraken! :lol:

K4 at 9.6 to 1 So, for anyone that held against it here is the reminder 1664+-3. Its ok to do quick day trades against it but then this happens eventually like last one and all the others.

I made 5 trades today all small scalps 4 wins 1 loss net 2pts, Not sexy but adds up. Was not going to go against the kraken or the bid that was under the market today except for some spots, told members to be quick and take profit fast today just before the lows this am after I said uh oh here. Of course now they release the Kraken in start of Asia. Once in a blue moon they do this and I got to be reading. :lol:

I wonder if we bounce it before the K4 tonight meet cash or hit it and then meet cash.

What do you mean by K4 at 9.6 to 1? What time is this K4 event? Thanks

#3 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

as per this Kraken downside is limited to 1664 or downside is at least 1664 and most likely more...

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Kraken! :lol:

K4 at 9.6 to 1 So, for anyone that held against it here is the reminder 1664+-3. Its ok to do quick day trades against it but then this happens eventually like last one and all the others.

I made 5 trades today all small scalps 4 wins 1 loss net 2pts, Not sexy but adds up. Was not going to go against the kraken or the bid that was under the market today except for some spots, told members to be quick and take profit fast today just before the lows this am after I said uh oh here. Of course now they release the Kraken in start of Asia. Once in a blue moon they do this and I got to be reading. :lol:

I wonder if we bounce it before the K4 tonight meet cash or hit it and then meet cash.

What do you mean by K4 at 9.6 to 1? What time is this K4 event? Thanks

Posted this yesterday morning. We have an open signal we call Kraken in this case its the smaller of the two, abbreviated= K4. Odds are 9.6 to 1 it will hit.

Hey but longs saved it from breaching 73.25 so far. Got to breach that first but at 9.6 to 1 tuff gig to make a buck on holding a swing against it. Quick trades even some day swings sure but hold with one of these overnight nope unless short in this case. Same thing when its a Kraken to the upside.
They are all strange and different and how we all trade it from the signal is up to our own styles but one thing we all have in common on our blog is we respect them big time and use them at 96-98% hit rates that is some advantage to have. We have 3 main ones working on number 4 (not ready yet but close) K4, K5 and the Terminator (The T. is something, 98% and the 2% is because nothing is perfect and I gave it a loss but it has not missed since I tweaked it a year ago). Kinda freaking all of us out. We keep going nah this time its going to miss and next thing you know like the other day last week when I posted the K5, hit! It's like a sport now, ok this one is going to miss nope hit, no this one, hit, ok no way this one for sure... hit. We have traders in the blog and in this biz for 40+ years is the oldest one on the site and lots in this 10,20+ years and we are all freaked out including me and I designed it. I never seen anything like it. I seen a lot of BS in this biz. One of our traders uses them for spreads which is interesting. btw he nailed the 75 print today from last night's close Kudos again M. and rocking call again.

Well lets see if we get the miss for a change. :lol:

Edited by zoropb, 02 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#5 Bearingly

Bearingly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

kz, so is your system of the variant I see on the web as autotradenow.com?

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

as per this Kraken downside is limited to 1664 or downside is at least 1664 and most likely more...

All different a. sometimes they hit and run through specially K4's, K5 tend to turn some but when we get clusters in other words a K4,K5 and sometimes even a T all saying same area huge turns almost always. I love clusters for that reason.

#7 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Is there a time frame for this? days? weeks?

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

My target is ES 1660 in the next few days ..............

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

kz, so is your system of the variant I see on the web as autotradenow.com?

nope I post them on our blog only and once in a while here. Its not a system its a signal with target. How one uses it is up to the trader and their style. I encourage all to use their style with the info. That is the way to get better. It will say in this case 1664+-3 so like last night lots bullish... zap down today am, again close bullish zap. Once in a while they will not fade just go right to target and take no prisoners. The one thing that is consistent is they hit and fading for long is a fools game.

Edited by zoropb, 02 October 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Is there a time frame for this? days? weeks?

Hi C., so far from a K4 I seen about 4 days max, K5 8 days, a T I think it was 12-13 days or so if I recall correctly.

Guys one thing this does not do is time consistently ever but one thing it does over and over is hit target.

Take for instance last night one may have been saying great up we go in am, I am going to sleep like a baby only to wake up to being likely stopped out. Tonight same thing. It is nice knowing when one of these beast are lurking and not get chewed and spit out over and over and if you are going with it nice to know you got great odds in your favor.

If your a position trader this is not for you but if your a swing trader in the 5-50 range It rocks.