Distrust in Media Hits New High

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

It's funny how those who speak truth are being audited by the IRS.
Fear of tyranny is a great censor, silencing free speech before it erupts.
IRS TYRANNY on display, but the media is silent on the outrage.
Is it the media's fear, or complicity, or both?

Posted Image
http://www.gallup.co...s-new-high.aspx

Mainstream Media Losing Viewers Over Biased, Carefully Selected Stories :bye:

http://newspaperdeathwatch.com/

Edited by Rogerdodger, 05 October 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#2 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

Unbelievable: Obama gets no questions at presser on ObamaCare rollout or shutdown theater

I’m tempted to call it a clown show but that would be insulting to clowns

It ran for one hour and six minutes, with 12 different reporters being called on — although, notably, not Ed Henry of Fox News — and between them they couldn’t muster one question about the catastrophe that is Healthcare.gov or the spectacle of National Park Rangers locking senior-citizen tourists out of war memorials and/or inside their hotels.

http://hotair.com/ar...utdown-theater/
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Well we know for sure, the dumbest mammal on the planet is the adult american. I can see now the kenesian model of germany, how are germans polled the least happy and least secure at 4x median income. We'll that is the same model and California's collapse. Higher income is a leading indicator of failure and lagging indicator or high taxation and prices. The indicator of a functioning society is falling prices with stable wages, which is the same as saying more and better production. I think there is also something inherently designed into failure for states, using the dollar is thus using the identical monitary system as DC, everything identical except the printing, you cant have the identical monitary system and not the identical printing schemes, states cant print, designed collapse. Thus all the citizens property ultimately gets confiscated. They can't go off the dollar either like BRICS and Asian exchange facilities. The states can never have a functioning economy or society, of inceasing production, falling prices, stable wages, rising living standard. And they cant print to hide and defer the failure so it comes out of citizen {bleeeep}. I'll come back when the states figure it out and break away is some way. I have been talking to some people about my ideas. I get a few responses. There are number ready to fight, I tell them that is what they want, don't do that. But that is the typical sentiment. Some act tike they are going to hunker down in the homestead, with lead, not necessarily looking for a fight. One reasonable response was just to keep low under the radar and lord will provide, and probably the right response. No one buy me is remotely considering how to get out. Not much time for that but really pushing timelines up and encouraging me to start liquidating liabilities soon ( property ). Anything that can be disposed of, while there is a bid, and lightening up for mobility. I will probably know what I have to do by Oct 2014 benefits renewal season when the corporation exemption is expiring. And everything from now to then in prepartion for that, like another deep cut in expense, sell one car now, move down in apartment 760 rent to 500, every last dime I can take out of here. One car sold is new exempt money in the annuity, everything counts. and try to make some money short after Christmas, could help the effort. If it is what I think it is, I'll send wife and step back to Ukraine early and make my final preparations, the squeeze is getting 401k out before the collapse, confiscation, lockdown whatever. I'm going to need that. I'm really not expecting it to 2016 but really after any given election like 2014 when deathcare is rolled out to the corporate population of republican orientation, they may reveal their intention that they believe in the time and expense of that theatre anymore and just do away with counting electronic votes in spain altogether. The other thing they are looking at is how aca is designed to fail, to get their excuse for single payer. So now you only have very rare small numbers of desperate non-insurable pre-existing condition people with abnormally large incomes that could afford it or want it and will actually sign up. So you can see that plan already. I could see they would not get aggressive with property confiscations and income levy for a year or two until they had all the corporation victims on ACA too, then and only then they can let loose irs with their AR15's. With any luck it will have imploded by fall 2014 already. So it is fluid, the more time the better for me to prepare and gives me new incentive to accelerate plans for the inevitable.

Edited by AChartist, 09 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

It's almost unbelievable.
No wonder the press has to be silent...(Although Wolfe Blitzer accidentally stepped in some rare truth)

Maxine Waters Confirms Big Brother Database
Could she be speaking of the HealthCare.com information?
"A database like no one has ever seen (before)...will have information about everyone on everything" at the President's disposal.

The exact cost to build Healthcare.gov was expected to run “up to” $93.7 million, but according to U.S. government records, appears to have been $634,320,919.
Paid to a company you probably never heard of: CGI Federal. Political blunder, malfeasance or just typical union cronies?

WHITE HOUSE, IRS EXCHANGED CONFIDENTIAL TAXPAYER INFO...
"Email exchanges involving Ingram and White House officials — including White House health policy advisor Ellen Montz and deputy assistant to the president for health policy Jeanne Lambrew — contained confidential taxpayer information, according to Oversight."

Edited by Rogerdodger, 09 October 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#5 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Jake Tapper Acknowledges Media Bias, Says 'White House Press Briefings Are Quite Often Useless'

Do you believe there is bias in mainstream media? If yes, which way does it slant and which networks? Thank you. If the answer is yes, why?

TAPPER: Yes I do but I also think it's more complicated than just liberal bias. I think there are a lot of hard-working reporters in NYC and DC who have never fired a gun, or never worked a 9-5 manual labor job, or lived in the middle of the country, or worried about their next paycheck, or have anyone in their family who serves in the military and I think that creates a cultural bias. But I also think there are a lot of reporters who work to counter that and understand the limitations of their own realities. But yes, I do think there is bias. Reluctant to name names though because I try to be collegial.

Read more: http://newsbusters.o...-#ixzz2hJdD5Fhp
-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

'A Chill Wind is Blowing in This Nation...'
"In the 19 months since 9-11, we have seen our democracy compromised by fear and hatred. Basic inalienable rights, due process, the sanctity of the home have been quickly compromised in a climate of fear. A unified American public has grown bitterly divided, and a world population that had profound sympathy and support for us has grown contemptuous and distrustful, viewing us as we once viewed the Soviet Union, as a rogue state." Tim Robbins ~ April 15, 2003

REPORT: ADMINISTRATION BRINGS CHILLING EFFECT ON JOURNALISM...

The administration's war on leaks and other efforts to control information are the most aggressive I've seen since the Nixon administration, when I was one of the editors involved in The Washington Post's investigation of Watergate."
Downie interviewed numerous reporters and editors, including a top editor at The Associated Press, following revelations this year that the government secretly seized records for telephone lines and switchboards used by more than 100 AP journalists. Downie also interviewed journalists whose sources have been prosecuted on felony charges.
Some government employees believed they were whistle-blowers. The administration has rejected whistle-blower claims if they do not involve "waste, fraud or abuse," according to report. So sources exposing questionable or illegal practices are considered leaks.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 10 October 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#7 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Unbelievable: Obama gets no questions at presser on ObamaCare rollout or shutdown theater

It ran for one hour and six minutes, with 12 different reporters being called on — although, notably, not Ed Henry of Fox News — and between them they couldn’t muster one question about the catastrophe that is Healthcare.gov or the spectacle of National Park Rangers locking senior-citizen tourists out of war memorials and/or inside their hotels.

It’s time find someone to blame. Media, I am looking at you.

I am talking about the media committing a fundamental betrayal of the public’s trust. You, our lordly media, the Fourth Estate of the realm, tell us that you are the access to the halls of power. The media will investigate wrongdoing. It will “ask tough questions.” If you, our lordly media, asked tough questions all through the conception and the gestation of Obamacare, then you would not be looking at the absolute meltdown of your darling & his scandal-plagued administration.

If you had put that “but critics say” graf in the pieces you filed every time the president or an acolyte said, “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan,” then we wouldn’t be in today’s situation where millions of Americans are losing their health insurance and don’t know what to do.

If you had done your due diligence then Obamacare would have been different, because enough moderate Democrats would have found the courage to refuse to vote the Obama-Pelosi line. Millions of Americans wouldn’t be suddenly waking up to find that they can’t keep their health insurance. The liberal brand would be strong and sure.

But you didn’t.

You caved in to the groupthink. You cringed before the angry phone call from the White House. You listened to the whisper that you might be in line for a job in the administration.

No, the great liberal hope and the future of liberalism are down in the ditch.

Because you did it. Because you guys didn’t do your job.

- See more at: http://rare.us/story...h.AWZ6aDxS.dpuf

Edited by stocks, 16 November 2013 - 06:30 PM.

-- -

#8 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

It’s time find someone to blame. Media, I am looking at you.

I am talking about the media committing a fundamental betrayal of the public’s trust. You, our lordly media, the Fourth Estate of the realm, tell us that you are the access to the halls of power. The media will investigate wrongdoing. It will “ask tough questions.” If you, our lordly media, asked tough questions all through the conception and the gestation of Obamacare, then you would not be looking at the absolute meltdown of your darling & his scandal-plagued administration.

If you had put that “but critics say” graf in the pieces you filed every time the president or an acolyte said, “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan,” then we wouldn’t be in today’s situation where millions of Americans are losing their health insurance and don’t know what to do.

If you had done your due diligence then Obamacare would have been different, because enough moderate Democrats would have found the courage to refuse to vote the Obama-Pelosi line. Millions of Americans wouldn’t be suddenly waking up to find that they can’t keep their health insurance. The liberal brand would be strong and sure.

But you didn’t.

You caved in to the groupthink. You cringed before the angry phone call from the White House. You listened to the whisper that you might be in line for a job in the administration.

No, the great liberal hope and the future of liberalism are down in the ditch.

Because you did it. Because you guys didn’t do your job.

- See more at: http://rare.us/story...h.AWZ6aDxS.dpuf

Barbara Walters told Piers Morgan last night that everyone thought Obama was the Messiah

The mainstream media sent dozens of reporters to Wasilla Alaska to investigate the supposedly unprepared governor as a Vice Presidential candidate, but couldn’t be bothered to look into the Chicago Machine to test the qualifications of a rookie Senator for the top spot.

PIERS MORGAN, HOST: You have interviewed every president of my lifetime. Why is Obama facing so much opposition now? Why is he struggling so much to really fulfill the great flame of ambition and excitement that he was elected on originally in 2009?

BARBARA WALTERS: Well, you’ve touched on it to a degree. He made so many promises. We thought that he was going to be – I shouldn’t say this at Christmastime, but – the next messiah. And the whole ObamaCare, or whatever you want to call it, the Affordable Health Act, it just hasn’t worked for him, and he’s stumbled around on it, and people feel very disappointed because they expected more.

http://hotair.com/ar...e-next-messiah/
-- -

#9 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:20 PM

Alex Haley's "Roots" - A fraud from beginning to end

Black commentator Stanley Crouch refers to Haley as a “ruthless hustler,” “one of the biggest darn liars this country has ever seen.” Such is the magnitude of Haley’s “hoax” that it serves as a textbook illustration of “how history and tragic fact can be pillaged by an individual willing to exploit whatever the naïve might consider sacred.” 

Black scholar Thomas Sowell remarks that Roots consists of “some crucially false pictures” regarding slavery which “continue to dominate thinking today.” For instance, West Africa had been “a center of slave trading before the first white man arrived there [.]” 

Sowell also reminds us that “slavery continues in parts of Africa to this very moment.” 

For centuries, Africans (Muslims) enslaved Europeans (Christians)

The first slaves in America were white.

The first legal slave master in America, Anthony Johnson, was black.

Johnson owned black and white servants.

There were blacks in America before slavery.

Prior to the War Between the States there were some 4,000 black slave masters in the South. 

Slavery, to say nothing of a whole lot worse than slavery, persists to the present day in black Africa.

Slavery was a global institution until white Christians, especially white English Christians, spearheaded a moral revolt against it.  The British Empire, while at its apex, deployed its military and economic might to bear upon Africa, the Middle East, and Asia to abolish this perennial practice—while along being met with considerable resistance by Africans, Arabs, and Asians who profited from it.

http://www.frontpage...ts-jack-kerwick

-- -

#10 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:26 AM

Presstitutes shield Soros

Leaked documents provide juicy insider details of how a fabulously rich businessman has been using his money to influence elections in Europe, underwrite an extremist group, target U.S. citizens who disagreed with him, dictate foreign policy, and try to sway a Supreme Court ruling, among other things. Pretty compelling stuff, right?

We couldn’t find a single story on the New York Times, CNN, Washington Post, CBS News or other major news sites that even noted the existence of these leaked documents, let alone reported on what’s in them

Documents show that Soros proposed paying the Center for American Politics $200,000 to conduct a smear campaign against conservative activists.

They also show he successfully used “extensive networks” to pressure the Obama administration into increasing the number of refugees it would take to 100,000, despite concerns that Islamic terrorists could use the refugee program to infiltrate the U.S.

A separate memo details how Soros tried to use his clout to sway Supreme Court justices into approving President Obama’s unilateral effort to rewrite immigration law. “Grantees are seeking to influence the Justices (primarily via a sophisticated amicus briefs and media strategy) in hopes of securing a favorable ruling in U.S. v Texas,”

https://www.lewrockw...media-blackout/

-- -