92 replies to this topic

#91 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:48 AM

this one is talking about how to deal with N.Koreans and their ilk,

these guys dont seem to know what I know about constitutional statute exemptions,

who would I tell why would I tell. If too many people knew they would just hold a constitutional

convention to adopt their UN soviet constitution. They probably know but dont say for that reason.

There aparently was a great utube Law site got shut down, I'll see if I can find it.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#92 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:00 PM

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee 

At this moment Washington has the better part of a thousand military bases around the world, unnecessary except for the maintenance of empire. America exists in a state of constant war, bombing Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Somalia, recently having destroyed Iraq and Libya. Washington threatens Iran, North Korea, Russia, and China. Its military moves deeper into Africa. Washington sanctions Cuba, Russia, North Korea, and Iran, to no effect. It constantly tries to dominate other nations, for example adding to NATO. 

In a confederacy, states would have to approve a war. Few would unless the United States itself were threatened. They might well refuse to pay for wars not in their benefit, or to allow their sons, daughters, and transgenders to be conscripted.

But with a central government, those benefiting from war can concentrate money and influence only on that government. For example, military industry, Israel, big oil, Wall Street. Wars might carry the votes of states with arms factories. Other states would decline.  

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#93 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

cool explanation of the communists and statist, I like how he is doing this series.

you dont have to do anything they self depopulate, it good they are in the colleges because the intelligent people

wont be there, self segregation. The productive class STEM wont be at those kind of colleges.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan