How will The West collapse? - gradually or suddenly

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#71 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:16 AM

Just a point that applies across the board in Europe and US......

Of refugees -- 2 percent employable, 75 percent unable to read or write in their OWN language
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#72 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:08 PM

FEDS ARREST PRESS FOR REPORTING ON OPEN BORDER...

Govt 'Completing Smuggling Cycle' For Illegals...

Obama Joint Effort With Corporations Can Resettle Refugees LIMITLESSLY...

#73 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

Interesting Commentary Found:

If America actually has a future a
s an intact nation, it won't come about from re-establishing any kind of cultural, economic and/or political hegemony over the nations of the world. It will come about from BREAKING AWAY from them.

Sure - China, Russia and Iran will begin throwing their weight around in earnest.

Brzezinski gives up on Empire

The main architect of Washington's plan to rule the world has abandoned the scheme and called for the forging of ties with Russia and China.

... powerful members of the policymaking establishment no longer believe that Washington will prevail in its quest to extend US hegemony across the Middle East and Asia.

The US is "no longer the globally imperial power." 

Brzezinski points to the rise of Russia and China, the weakness of Europe and the "violent political awakening among post-colonial Muslims" as the proximate causes of this sudden reversal.

http://www.opednews....160825-364.html

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#74 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

now I am not supporting the bush republican party 

here is some conclusions about this

voter polls truth table might go like this

$35-75k is  the median of functionally employed masses

functionally employed is heavily republican

low level employed less than $35k democratic

more than $75k about even turning republican

high school or less are republican, these are self reliant

college is heavily democratic

so how is employed classes republican if greater than $75k is about even,

when college is heavy democratic,

how can college grads be heavily democratic when the productive classes (which includes the college subset) is aggregately republican.

the truth table says these college-democrats are the unemployed-underemployed college grads, non markeable useless waste degrees in crushing tuition debt, that never left the porch, the

clinton tuition debt nondischargeable by bankruptcy, clinton statute.

Typically these liberal arts waste degrees are the unemployable-deplorables, the low information parasite class that depends on gov waste spending like unfunded liability "services" in non productive capacity.

This is the stockholm syndrome, chanting to their slave captors is their best chance for mercy, confusing the absence of physical violence in captivity as love.

Now you see why they are in a panic to import undocumented voters.

http://www.zerohedge...l ed income.jpg

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:53 PM

the iq crash, rothchild tv legs, celebrated ignorance, cultural marxism was to separate the slaves

from the ancient wisdom of history, so they are helpless to control their destiny.

intense hollywood program of transvaluation of values, inverting right and wrong, relativism,

is learned helplessness. America is a giant kindergarten run by hells angels.

It is impossible the human race was designed to be this stupid. It is impossible the entire mass of humans

flock to the new thing like marx or obama in mass, it is some other force.

somehow I always stay a step ahead of satanists. What I imagine happens, I think I am ending up in

mexico while the ignorant self cannibalize. Berwick talks about fake news of violence in mexico on the tv legs,
he investigates and it never happened, tv just making it up, meanwhile they will kill 200 in obama-clinton chicago
this weekend. I am working on going to their convention in Acapulco in Feb and meet many of the greats certainly
if the wrong thing happens in Nov and inauguration, ramps up the immediacy.

Edited by AChartist, 01 October 2016 - 10:56 PM.

#76 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

huge, this woman is the whole enchillada

fundamental to depopulation was cia steinam

alot of dots to connect but one of the early and most important foundations of the piggy slave genocide.

lets see how their clinton rape village genocides them in say the next sharia cannibal sequence of 10 years. i'll be laughing from off shore.

the human thing to do is setup an offshore sanctuary when they cut and run from taking enough
rope. But let them come to the end of the rope by free will.

huge,

gets into another most serious point of the cia steinam pig depopulation.

the men are no longer obligated as warriors to defend the civilization, no human is accountable to satanism.

why did you think satanism banned all millenia of ancient human wisdom from federali "schooling"

We begin by discussing how Janet came to realize the insidious nature of feminism, to which she was first exposed while studying Film Theory. Having grown up on a farm with multiple brothers,

Janet found herself unable to accept the notion that women are oppressed. However, her disdain for feminism didn’t fully sink in until she had a son; it was only then that she began truly questioning

the experience of men in contemporary society. We also discuss how unfairly the institution of patriarchy has been maligned, despite the fact women are safest when in monogamous, heterosexual

relationships. We wrap up the first hour by considering how we can heal the schism that feminism has sown between the sexes.

https://redice.tv/re...-white-genocide

Edited by AChartist, 02 October 2016 - 09:51 AM.

#77 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:13 PM

part 2 women cannot be allowed to vote because they know it is not their own blood they spill,

and will vote any nation into collapse. the opposite for business where everything is fact in reality by rigorous data

driven analysis, opposite opinion and superstition. I dont know how any business survived satanism and really none did or will,

NY stock exchange now already trades 1/2 the number of stocks as 2007.

Business does not have luxury of random supersitions of willful collapse to go tax someone for their ignorance,

why human life and government are incompatible.

unless it is the temporary lawless anarchy - obama clinton pay to play tax and terror, wallstreet donors can collapse the slaves first

and then have a war to cover their tracks in their history books they write.

#78 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:39 PM

reminded me from the anti-feminist lady. what I said in the first place

years ago now amplified by new statute immediacy.

it comes with the nullification of the constitutional covenent, of natural human rights,

the society is collapsed all but the fat lady singing, done.

how is that, Slaves will not fight like free men.

in 1945 they were only a few years from fdr slave statute onslaught and didnt know yet,

cannonized but not rolled out over sleeping generations yet.

what civilization would slaves fight for now, clinton donors privelege to lien their property,

UN agenda 21 mandates on their property tax?

its over and the women are defenseless.

and it as all told before, called history

#79 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 07:23 AM

About every 80 years the existing ruling class is overthrown.

Today's liberal ruling class won't be around in year 2020.

1780 Revolutionary War

1865 Civil War

1945 WW!!

2020 Political Correctness gone

The Fourth Turning - Civil War II

The Fourth Turning is careening toward bloodshed, bedlam, confrontation, and civil war.

The linear fixated establishment, who fancy themselves intellectually superior to the irredemables, are too blinded by their sociopathic, increasingly audacious subversion of the Constitution, to grasp the level of rage and disillusionment of a white working class that has been screwed over for decades.

The rescue of Wall Street and destruction of Main Street by the Fed, Wall Street and the captured politicians of both parties in Washington D.C. has created the angry, acrimonious, throw the bums out mood boiling over in flyover America. The widening Grand Canyon gap in wealth between the haves and the have-nots, produced by solutions from sociopaths in suits has reached the pitchfork and torch level.

When you control the currency and interest rates; rig the financial markets; buy the politicians; write the laws and regulations; own the corporate propaganda machines known as the mainstream media; operate a high-tech surveillance state; create a dumbed down populace through government school indoctrination; and distract the masses with iGadgets, reality TV, hero worship, professional sports, social media, irrelevant cultural issues, and literally thousands of other modern day bread and circuses; you become arrogant and careless.

https://www.lewrockw...n/civil-war-ii/

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:35 AM

wikileaks says they have much more much worse coming, NYPD is leaking that they have shocking satanist evidence

from weinergate laptop.

full show and a separate one from piecznik. I did find a youtube downloader to save some stuff.

it seems like the whole story I heard several years ago. They apparently waited for election

and recruited trump to do it democratically, avoid violence. Trump was recruited upon Benghazi,

when hildebeast and obama went missing while whole attack ran 16 hours, and 600 calls for help, they knew satanism was on.

When I see stuff and keywords trump said, mirrors the story as I heard along time ago.

to prevent "titles" revolving through the occult fees for friends alphabet revolving door, is missing 13th amend "titles of nobility"

cancel all satanist exec orders

cancel and repeal all unconstitutional "color of law" statute is Title 13, natural americans are exempt from any unconstitutional "color of law"

that only applies to employees of the private corporation inside perimeter jursidiction DC.

Trump's son to start Trump TV, breaks up gates-turner racketeering, clinton media consolitdation

statute.

end and replace obamacare, end common core take education local, is 10th amend states rights

historical reeducation, what I think we're seeing from Piecznik

notice the gates-turner tv talks about "emails", never content of crimes and satanism

This is what jones is talking about, notice they always front themselves in child "services" programs funded by

fees for friends federali tax debt slaves.

"do I really live in a world where jones is always right"

http://www.redflagne...-revelation-yet