bottoming process in progress

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#111 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

stu- i read yesterday , the japanese are going to turn on their nuclear power plants. they have passed inspections. meanwhile fukushima keeps leaking and polluting the environment of the earth it doesnt seem like it will be long -one way or another for india to come back on stream -http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/india-gold-curbs-idINL3N0M12LM20140304 gold heads down for a day or two and folks run for cover. its all part of the bottoming process. it looks like we could fill the gap. i am trying to avoid shooting myself in the foot. just watching in here. lots of irons in the fire. all kinds of news coming out of ukraine. playing chess against the russians is a tough endeavour. going to war against them is even tougher. you dont think so, well ask napoleon or hitler how did they fare. dharma

#112 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

stu- i read yesterday , the japanese are going to turn on their nuclear power plants. they have passed inspections. meanwhile fukushima keeps leaking and polluting the environment of the earth
it doesnt seem like it will be long -one way or another for india to come back on stream -http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/india-gold-curbs-idINL3N0M12LM20140304
gold heads down for a day or two and folks run for cover. its all part of the bottoming process. it looks like we could fill the gap.
i am trying to avoid shooting myself in the foot. just watching in here. lots of irons in the fire. all kinds of news coming out of ukraine. playing chess against the russians is a tough endeavour. going to war against them is even tougher. you dont think so, well ask napoleon or hitler
how did they fare.
dharma

agree, I am trading around a core long position, added back 1/2 SLV a trading position today at 20.35, will buy the other half if it declines below 19.99

Pure BS

Senor

#113 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

stu- i read yesterday , the japanese are going to turn on their nuclear power plants. they have passed inspections. meanwhile fukushima keeps leaking and polluting the environment of the earth
it doesnt seem like it will be long -one way or another for india to come back on stream -http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/india-gold-curbs-idINL3N0M12LM20140304
gold heads down for a day or two and folks run for cover. its all part of the bottoming process. it looks like we could fill the gap.
i am trying to avoid shooting myself in the foot. just watching in here. lots of irons in the fire. all kinds of news coming out of ukraine. playing chess against the russians is a tough endeavour. going to war against them is even tougher. you dont think so, well ask napoleon or hitler
how did they fare.
dharma

hi senor, et al i started a new thread.
dharma
agree, I am trading around a core long position, added back 1/2 SLV a trading position today at 20.35, will buy the other half if it declines below 19.99

Pure BS

Senor