bottoming process in progress

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

I have us completing Wave 1 of 3 up today in $HUI - pullback FIBS range from 61.8% = 234 to 23.6% = 241.77 - then Wave 3 of 3 UP. FWIW

stubaby B)

doing a little selective buying in a few miners here, tight stops on these buys as 3 of 3 count should only see small/modest pullbacks here

Senor

Pretty loaded from last week and this past Wednesday - did "add" to SIL this am and ANV. FWIW Also, nibbled on CKG.V and SSP.V as both are "quality" juniors with good chart patterns, but are "lagging" the intial moves up in GDXJ (Note: SSP.V was SLW's 1st foray into Gold streaming - so funding is not an issue now!)

stubaby B)

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

I have us completing Wave 1 of 3 up today in $HUI - pullback FIBS range from 61.8% = 234 to 23.6% = 241.77 - then Wave 3 of 3 UP. FWIW

stubaby B)

doing a little selective buying in a few miners here, tight stops on these buys as 3 of 3 count should only see small/modest pullbacks here

Senor

Pretty loaded from last week and this past Wednesday - did "add" to SIL this am and ANV. FWIW Also, nibbled on CKG.V and SSP.V as both are "quality" juniors with good chart patterns, but are "lagging" the intial moves up in GDXJ (Note: SSP.V was SLW's 1st foray into Gold streaming - so funding is not an issue now!)

stubaby B)

I added some cde at 11.05, looks like 1-2's and if we are correct 3 of 3 dead ahead, it has been a laggard as well, goes under 10.85 and I will likely exit today's buy

Senor

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

thanks stu i hear you senor. as traders we are all free to change our minds. it looks promising for me as the 6week cycle low was last week we should run for awhile now. watching 28mercury goes direct then mars retrograde on march2 and then direct 20th the 20th is another directional change and could be significant dharma

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

thanks stu
i hear you senor. as traders we are all free to change our minds.
it looks promising for me as the 6week cycle low was last week
we should run for awhile now. watching 28mercury goes direct
then mars retrograde on march2 and then direct 20th the 20th
is another directional change and could be significant
dharma

agree that it looks very promising as I am pretty loaded as well, I like the miner pullback as gold and especially silver give up very, very little of their big gains, bueno stuff

Senor

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

keeping the shorts nailed. not much pullback in the metals sure looks like it very well could by 3of 3 of 1 right on deck. if there are substantial shorts. , who is going to flinch 1st dharma

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

do your own dd. i know nothing and this is not a recommendation adding to svbl dharma

#27 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:32 AM

should see that pullback in c next tuesday

stubaby B)

This what you have in mind?

http://scharts.co/1jhkLj3

Exactly dougie.

stubaby B)

Note: 224.32 Major 1 or a - 211.20 Major 2 or b

#28 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Gold breakout! Next stop 1350?
Peace
johngeorge

#29 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

Dharma,
Italy is imposing 20% tax on all incoming wires!!
http://www.zerohedge...g-all-inbound-m

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

Dharma,
Italy is imposing 20% tax on all incoming wires!!
http://www.zerohedge...g-all-inbound-m

yes i saw that ! and i also see gannman posted it as well. it seems that everytime you reach in your pocket the tax man will be there
i look for cost push inflation to come in japan, kuroda and abe are bent on getting rising inflation. japan can become a potential big buyer of pms.
i also look for india to be free to buy as well . modi is the lead runner in the election. the old guard still has its finger on the market.
china continues to be the lead buyer.
we are overbought here. and the market remains firm
i think gld and slv are only good vehicles for shorting. their owners scam will be made apparent @ some point in the future. the gold in gld is being stripped out. much to the dismay of the pom pom cheer leaders. the pms will have pull backs we are building a foundation here. not a parabolic . be prudent. dont chase. i am doing some very light selective selling. some of the juniors have doubled. i think that over the next years they are going higher, but i like playing w/house money. the market continues to look and act very promising. nothing can be said definitely. but we are headed in the right direction.
i know it costs alot of money to open a mine. drill it for samples. and then extract the metal. i saw last time, and this is down the road, the explorers will be valued(as will the majors) for said gold in the ground. its a whole shift in psychology.. so jim willie is entitled to his preferences. the big winners will be the miners located in geopolitical safe areas.
dharma