Photo

I never had a chance to say a proper Goodbye...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#11 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

Here is today's 1 good trade the Kraken 3 had on YM "ZoropbFebruary 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM K3 208 ym crappy one do not like the odds of entry. 176 would be good odds. stop 147" I bailed at 206 from fill at 176. probability on it was 84% and was good for 30 ticks on my out not sure about the rest of blog. Other than that hanging out the rest of the time besides one 8 tick regression trade. Larger K5 still open upstairs.

Edited by zoropb, 26 February 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#12 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

Here is today's 1 good trade the Kraken 3 had on YM

"ZoropbFebruary 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM

K3 208 ym crappy one do not like the odds of entry. 176 would be good odds. stop 147"

I bailed at 206 from fill at 176. probability on it was 84% and was good for 30 ticks on my out not sure about the rest of blog.

Other than that hanging out the rest of the time besides one 8 tick regression trade. Larger K5 still open upstairs.

Exited my $ZSL at 64.05, bought at 68.99 .... Still holding $DUST

#13 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

we got a 2nd K3 btw but it gave us a no odds entry and went to target before we could fill below. A no trade.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#14 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

Almost like a drug or alcohol, this site fills a need for many..often just looking for attention or subs. For now we bid you Farewell Friend,.. until its time to say welcome back again. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 26 February 2014 - 01:32 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#15 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

I wonder if there are any managed futures firms that are good enough that they guarantee their clients capital not to be lost on an annual basis or they will replace it.

Edited by CLK, 26 February 2014 - 01:33 PM.

#16 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

NICE Move on DUST ;)

Still holding $DUST

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#17 pedro

pedro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

Sorry to see you go Semi -- but I understand your concerns. Its a pity sites like these can't be designed to be self policing. I see other comment areas on the web with thumbs up and thumbs down. Set the system up to auto delete posts that get some minimum number of downs, not offset by more than 2-1 ups. Let everyone know, and let the chips fall where they may. Its a community and every community is entitled to its own standards. Pedro

Edited by pedro, 26 February 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#18 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

Holy crap people get some thicker skin! What are we, a bunch of girls(sorry ladies :D )? If your that offended about an internet chat board post then I believe there is an ignore feature, correct? ;)

#19 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

Sorry to see you go Semi -- but I understand your concerns.

Its a pity sites like these can't be designed to be self policing.

I see other comment areas on the web with thumbs up and thumbs down.

Set the system up to auto delete posts that get some minimum number of downs, not offset by more than 2-1 ups.

Let everyone know, and let the chips fall where they may. Its a community and every community is entitled to its own standards.

Pedro

Good suggestions Pedro.

CLK if you want guarantees stay in a savings account but even that is not safe these days in some countries. RE rentals are ok if you buy it right and or build it right on the inexpensive and sweat and pain in the butt equity comes with it but insured it is pretty safe 5 to 10% return cash on cash after expenses in most cases and if bought right some equity return when you sell.
Prices are a bit lofty again though. Or stick with high probability trades and only trade that, dump the rest be very picky keep it st and you get good odds. The further out in time the odds drop.

#20 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

Tom, You are a class act and I have been following you since I came here it seems. We are O'l Salts around here and you are right about everything you said. I don't understand why Mark has let the children over run this place, and you will be missed. I have said many times how I miss the old days around here. If it keeps up this place will be no more. But it's all about money I fear and the kids probably click on the paying ad's more than we do. It really is sad, but it's only the O'l timers that know how sad its became. I'll drop by your site now and again to say hello. And Z-Man Please don't let these fools get to ya... Good luck Tom in all you do, God Bless O