Photo

I never had a chance to say a proper Goodbye...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#21 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

Z, Working on savings and RE, agree on the farther out unless it is buy and hold with 10+ year horizon. My close only for next day system is good and occaisional swing signal, still tough and stops add up.

#22 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

Clk, Respect? The man put a note up saying good bye to the board and his friends here and you find the need to post in it requesting advice? Maybe it is just me, and how I was raised but Common sense just is not common anymore. :sick:

#23 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hi Saltlake ..you are in the ball park...the ignore feature should be used ..but in a NEW WAY .. because indeed it is UN-FAIR for the Bully to Always get the last word..

or to pursue and stalk people from thread to thread or post to post.

So any person creating/posting their own thread, and sharing insight or knowledge (hopefully)...should have the Option to Obstruct Someone who they do not get along with

or is pursuing them posting Negativity Remarks on their own thread ! And this would be easy to implement.

This would go a long way to keep many more intelligent minds from simply avoiding the Traders-Talk Website or leaving completely. ;)

Holy crap people get some thicker skin! What are we, a bunch of girls(sorry ladies :D )? If your that offended about an internet chat board post then I believe there is an ignore feature, correct? ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 26 February 2014 - 02:50 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#24 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Tom,

You are a class act and I have been following you since I came here it seems. We are O'l Salts around here and you are right about everything you said. I don't understand why Mark has let the children over run this place, and you will be missed. I have said many times how I miss the old days around here. If it keeps up this place will be no more. But it's all about money I fear and the kids probably click on the paying ad's more than we do.

It really is sad, but it's only the O'l timers that know how sad its became. I'll drop by your site now and again to say hello.

And Z-Man Please don't let these fools get to ya...

Good luck Tom in all you do,

God Bless

O

The children overtook this site a long time ago....
Yes that's why the old timers left a long time ago...
You don't throw your pearls before swine
implying that you should not put what is valuable in front of those who will reject the notion that it has value and furthermore that they will seek to diminish or destroy what you offer.

#25 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Z,

Working on savings and RE, agree on the farther out unless
it is buy and hold with 10+ year horizon. My close only for next
day system is good and occaisional swing signal, still tough and stops add up.

yeah probably the best method for non real st term folk with an edge is (and I have not seen anything better)... dollar cost averaging. Just buy the same amount usually eom not 1st few days lol. Won't matter what happens as long as the system is in place your going to make good money in the long run.

Stick with dollar cost averaging. or go day most will never beat Dollar cost avg.

Edited by zoropb, 26 February 2014 - 03:01 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#26 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

Z,

Working on savings and RE, agree on the farther out unless
it is buy and hold with 10+ year horizon. My close only for next
day system is good and occaisional swing signal, still tough and stops add up.

yeah probably the best method for non real st term folk with an edge is (and I have not seen anything better)... dollar cost averaging. Just buy the same amount usually eom not 1st few days lol. Won't matter what happens as long as the system is in place your going to make good money in the long run.

Stick with dollar cost averaging. or go day most will never beat Dollar cost avg.

yep you gottit ;)

#27 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

O[/quote] The children overtook this site a long time ago.... Yes that's why the old timers left a long time ago... You don't throw your pearls before swine implying that you should not put what is valuable in front of those who will reject the notion that it has value and furthermore that they will seek to diminish or destroy what you offer. [/quote] Thing is IMO this all plays into Marks sentiment work, so he allows a certain amount of childishness again.

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#28 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

semibizz.....you should consider that if you don' t post for two or three that don' t like what you bring here, you don' t post also for the many more that like to read what you have to say. Besides that there's an ''ignore list'' as many others said before me and then...after all it's just an internet forum...don' t get too personally involved is what I feel to say to you.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#29 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

NICE Move on DUST ;)

Still holding $DUST

Thank you but it's ZSL that surprised me! I had no foresight that silver would drop so rapidly on a % basis or I would have held more than my measly 400 shares of ZSL....

#30 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

Thing is IMO this all plays into Marks sentiment work, so he allows a certain amount of childishness again. [/quote] Wanted to say love underdog Big T. great avatar! RD use to have some good ones but he has kept that ugly dude on for too long. :P

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.