Photo

I never had a chance to say a proper Goodbye...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#41 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

Why the moderators of the board continue to let one sad man ruin a board that has such a storied history is beyond me. This has been easy to forecast for some time, those that care about the board have mentioned it often, yet nothing happens. Hello moderators, anybody home? Don't you see any similarities from the last time he was banned? I have found myself coming here to watch this impending train wreck and board destruction.... kind of like gawking at an accident that I pass on the highway. I used to come here with an expectation of learning insights about the market, whether they were from individual traders or those that have a paid service and were generous enough to share. And many of those who do have a service share their work without any belittling of other approaches. But as more and more good posters leave (for good reason I might add), the reasons to click on this site are fading. Soon there probably won't even be anything left of this accident to gawk at. :(

Lev 4

Good post. No agenda

Personally I have seen no service here that has belittled, or battled any other but one. If anyone can point any other out step up to the plate and post it. Maybe I missed it somewhere. Just the opposite in my case I encourage many to check out semi and Mark's. They give value as I think we do too. Heck 1 of our signals alone would of paid for 2 decades of subscription or saved one from losing that much. Do not know enough about the rest so no comment. I love our service and members it is a joy and honor to share the battle in the trenches with them as I trade the day along with them day in day out. Sharp bunch too can't let down for a minute. :lol:

ok back

Z, you are the class act of how it should be done if you have a sub service. Never a negative comment, always trying to help your fellow traders, never picking a fight, gently cautioning if your system shows something different than another poster, always respectful and a gentleman. Not sure how old you are, but you seem like the kind of person who could go through their whole life and never make an enemy. Kudos to you. :cheer:

Lev 4

L4 thank you very much for such kind words and your time out to post it. I appreciate it a lot.

I have to say I know of 7 services in total besides my own I would not hesitate to recommend. What is interesting about them and why I think they are so good. After years of monitoring many what all but one have in common (Mark's here is the exception) all the others are day services. They give good day content and overall very successful day traders. Not one swing service I know is even close to this consistent. One of those is FT71 that O.. has posted his am link. Makes you wonder if the majority of swingers like to trade the 10-100 es point swings and most traders lose money then one may want to question... is that swing thing a good thing or compounding safer higher odds opportunities through out the day better?
If you cannot be a full timer your better off dollar cost averaging buy only end of month thing because 99 traders out of 100 will not beat the bigger swing thing.

L4 somehow one finds you once in a while even if you try hard to make things work.

Thank you again L4.

Edited by zoropb, 27 February 2014 - 12:05 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.