Todays thoughts

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

Thanks KW you could well be on to something. under 1855 es and 3565 NQ opens the flood gates I'll join you there if so... But a day of consolidation is not a bad thing. Well balanced area here looking at it as an auction. As I said book ends 55 and 67 to get me interested Best

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

RUT NAZ once again leading downside today... TZA with pic perfect backtest bounce off 5 min 900, after the breakout on the 4th...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

Thanks KW you could well be on to something. under 1855 es and 3565 NQ opens the flood gates I'll join you there if so... But a day of consolidation is not a bad thing. Well balanced area here looking at it as an auction.

As I said book ends 55 and 67 to get me interested

Best

Yep flower growth watching is an underrated skill in this biz. :D

Here is the battle for complication or continuation.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#14 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:08 AM

Good luck KW.. Up or down makes no difference personally. I need odds

#15 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

Now where have I heard that before. :D

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#16 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

Yup! I never understood before... As I said yesterday...

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

NAZ breadth ugly again today...pushin' towards 3:1 neg here....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

precisely...it depends on which sandbox you pick as well. Odds were looking especially juicy on NAZ RUT yesterday at close, while YM ES less so....

Edited by K Wave, 10 April 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#19 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

Exactly, If I were short Naz or Rut I'd be watching 3565 as conformation. Q's gave ya about a 1 point swing could have made some money there. But I trade weekly spy's (This week) and ES has given nothing. At this point we could roll over and test the lows and a bit lower. But could be a bear trap and they want new highs. I think ball is in the bulls hands till next Monday. UNLESS 3565 gets broken, or 1855 es

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:36 AM

SOX reversing off it's push to slight new high....now we see about taking out low of day...

Edited by K Wave, 10 April 2014 - 09:37 AM.